EVERYTHING THAT COULD GO WRONG, ALL WENT WRONG AT ONE TIME PART 2

*Since Grace's dad died, Tom is going to walk her down the aisle.*
Tom- Grace, I'm so proud of you. You look very beautiful *he said in the hallway *
Grace- Thanks Tom! I hope dad would have been proud too...
Amy- Are you ready to get married??
Grace- I think so!!!
*The bridesmaids & groomsmen,flower girls, ring bearers, and Graces mom(her maid of honor) are all in order. The bridesmaids and groomsmen are about to walk down the aisle:Ricky and Amy,Adrian & Henry,Lauren & Jesse, Madison &Ben , and Lauren & Dante(Who use to date Adrian before Omar. Him and Jack are very good friends)Then the flowers girls; Destinee and Emily. The ring bearers; John and Matthew(John is rolling Matthew down in a nice wagon. Omar Jr and Eleonora are with Omar back in New York for the weekend).

Adrian- Ben kissed Amy! *she screams*Ricky- He did what?? *he turned back and screamed*Coordinator of the Wedding- Okay bridesmaids and groomsmen go down the isle!

Ricky- He did what?? *he turned back and screamed*
Coordinator of the Wedding- Okay bridesmaids and groomsmen go down the isle!

Adrian- Ben kissed Amy! *she screams*Ricky- He did what?? *he turned back and screamed*Coordinator of the Wedding- Okay bridesmaids and groomsmen go down the isle!

*They all walk out in order by this point Ricky is so mad he could kill Ben right now, but he tries to smile for the wedding. They're all in their places when Grace comes out, Jack is looking nervous and excited at the same time! The bridesmaids were on Grace's side and the groomsmen were on Jacks side. Ben is in front of Ricky and Ricky is pissed off at this point!*
Ricky- After this wedding I'm gonna kick your --*he whispers to Ben, but is interrupted by Reverend Stone who is officiating the wedding*
Reverend Stone- We're gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of Grace Bowman and Jack Pappas, my handsome and amazing son *everyone laughs*
*30 minutes later*
Reverend Stone- Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you, Mr. & Mrs. Jack Pappas!

*Everyone stands up and claps

*Everyone stands up and claps. Anne, George, Ashley, Ethan, Grace's aunts and uncles, Jacks family, and Grace's old cheerleading friends as well as Jack's old football team was there- even his coach!*

 Anne, George, Ashley, Ethan, Grace's aunts and uncles, Jacks family, and Grace's old cheerleading friends as well as Jack's old football team was there- even his coach!*

*After they're done greeting everyone they all go outside to the reception and guess who's there... Clementine!*
*Flashback to 1 month ago when Clementine left her jacket at Ricky and Amy's house. Amy and John had gone to the grocery store and Ricky was home with Emily*
*The door bell rings and Ricky answers it*
Ricky- Hey Clementine! What are you doing here?
Clementine- I forgot my jacket sorry
Ricky- Oh no problem!
*she picks up her jacket which is on the couch, Ricky is standing towards the door. She walks past him and opens the door, he's behind her. Then she kisses him! Right when he tried to pull her away Amy & John walk in the door!*
Amy- What the hell *They stop kissing*
John- Mommy!
Clementine- I've always wanted to do that. Bye *she says not knowing Amy was there*
Amy- Skank. Just when I thought we were friends...* Clementine rolls her eyes and leaves. * John go in your room now. *John goes in his room* What the hell was that! You didn't try to stop it
Ricky- Did you not just see my trying to stop? She wouldn't let go and she caught me off guard
Amy- So you didn't kiss her?
Ricky- No! Why would I kiss her. I love you!
*Later that night Amy got over the whole situation*
*flashback over*
*Seeing Clementine mad her really mad and Ricky seeing Ben made him really mad. They both decided to just leave with John and Emily because they didn't wanna ruin Grace and Jacks reception*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! Thank you SO for the 4K views❤️I hope you enjoyed this chapter, have a great week-end!!😊 Shekinah,Xx