Surprise,Surprise!

*1 week later:

Amy is back from maternity leave, today is her first day back. She is working at Grant High School as a mentor/counselor.It's the middle of the day when Ricky comes in her office bringing her flowers.Amy is facing the opposite way looking through some files*

Ricky- *In a different voice trying to disguise himself* Mrs. Underwood?

Amy- Yes. Just a second. What do you need help with?

Ricky- Loving you

Amy-*turns around and runs up to Ricky kissing him and taking the roses  from his hands*Omg what are you doing here? I missed you so much.

Ricky- I missed you too. I just wanted to show you how much I love you and am so proud of you

Amy- Aww. You brought me flowers. I love you so much!

Ricky-(laughs) I have one more surprise for you

Amy- What is it?

Ricky- I'll be right back

*When Ricky comes back he's holding......Emily!*Surprise!

*Amy of course bursts into tears*

Amy-OMG Ricky .your the best( holding Emily)Wait I'm confused aren't you supposed to be at work until late tonight?

Ricky- I tricked you. I had a half day today. So I went and picked Emily up and wanted to surprise you.

I'm gonna go home and clean the house.

Amy- *kissed him softly* I love you*wiping the tears from her eyes* Ricky- I love you too.. Well I'll let you get back to work. Have a great day

Amy- Okay. Wow. You have no idea how you just made my day. *Still crying*You didn't have to bring me flowers and Emily

Ricky- You deserve it all and more. We'll see you later *Amy kisses Emily and hands her back to Ricky*(Ricky & Emily leaves)

*blackout*

(A/N: Sejal_2015 asks; Why is Amy acting like a child? As you see in the  show, Amy had to grow up fast since she had John so she still has a little bit of kid in her.Lol :-) )

*Madison and Jack are meeting up at a coffee shop to talk*

*Madison walks in carrying Destinee and sees Jack. She sits across from him*

Jack- Hey baby girl! Daddy's missed you *he says referring to Destinee*

*he tries to take her from Madison, but she refuses*

Madison- Well your just gonna have to keep missing her. Why did you want me to meet you here anyway?

Jack- Madison, I wanted to apologize for what happened and I want to see Destinee!

Madison- I don't think you should be able to see her. You cheated on her mom.

Jack- And I'm sorry about that, but when the divorce papers come in I'll have the right to see her sometimes

Madison- Yeah when I tell you that you can come see her .

Jack- Madison, this is not a Ricky, Amy situation. We're adults, we can do this together or apart I guess

Madison- Yes, we can do this apart. Since you will have a baby by the one who shall not be named.. Your gonna be spending more time with Her *she's referring to Grace*anyway.

Jack- And? That doesn't mean I don't wanna see my own daughter

Madison- I'll think about it. I just need a little space

The Secret Life of The American Teenager, Where are They Now. Book #1 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें