Pity Party

*2 weeks later*
*Amy's birthday is in two days! She's going to be 24! *
Amy- Ricky I'm going to tell you this now. I don't want to do anything too special for my birthday.
Ricky- Okay *Ricky is planning a surprise birthday party for her!*
*blackout*
*Grace and Adrian are on the phone*
Adrian- Hey! How's the baby?
Grace- Hey Adrian! He's doing great!Did you hear about Amy's surprise birthday party?
Adrian- Yeah! It's gonna be fun! I'm sorry that you can't come...
Grace- I can come! I'm gonna surprise her
Adrian- Grace you just had a baby!
Grace- I will be fine. I'm only going to stay for an hour
Adrian- Okay...
*blackout*
*Two days later*
*Its 9am Amy is still sleep. Ricky, John, and Emily made Amy a birthday breakfast*It included; Organic Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, and lots of fruit!*
Ricky- *whispers* Okay guys when we walk in the room on the count of 3 we're going to say 'Happy Birthday Mommy!' *They nod they're head and walk in*
Ricky, John, and Emily- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!*they scream and Amy jumps up in shock *
Amy- Awww you guys.. Thank you!!! I love you ! *she kisses John and Emily and then Ricky for a long time* What are we doing today?
Ricky- Well at around 12 were going to a fancy restaurant just the four of us, so you have to get dressed up for it.
Amy- Okay! I better start getting ready now
*blackout*
*Grace is breastfeeding her baby boy on the couch, when Jack comes in the room*
Jack- Are you sure you wanna go to the party?
Grace- Yes,I wanna be there for Amy it's only for an hour.
Jack- Okay...
*blackout*
*A half an hour later everyone arrives at Amy's favorite restaurant called Cafe Gratitude. Amy and Ricky start walking in the restaurant*
Everyone- SURPRISE!!!
Amy- Omg !!!!! Everyone's here for me??? (Obviously lol)
Ricky- Yes!
Amy- I love you!*She kisses Ricky*
Ricky- I love you too- Happy birthday!
Emily- Appy birfday momma!
Amy- Thank you sweetie
John- Happy birthday mom I love you
Amy- I love you too John!
Everyone- Happy Birthday Amy!!
Amy- Thank you everyone!  I love all of you so much!
*At the party was : Ashley, Toby, Ethan, Margaret, Shakur, Anne, George, Kathleen, Grace, Jack, the baby, Madison, Lauren, Adrian, Ben(who finally got over Amy! Well for the most part)Alice, and Jackie&Jane came from New York just for Amy!*
Amy- *sees Grace* Grace! What are you doing here?!
Grace- I came for your birthday! I wouldn't miss it for the world!
Amy- Awww thanks so much! He is the cutest!!! *talking about Grace's baby*
Grace- I know right! Oh and happy birthday!!
Amy- Thank you!
*blackout*
*Madison and Lauren are sitting at the table and guess who's across from them?? Jack and Grace! *
Grace- *whispers* Talk to her!
Jack- No eww she doesn't even like you!
*Madison and Lauren are whispering too*
Madison- Why is she here! She just had a baby and Amy doesn't like her that much
Lauren- Maybe she does, they spend a lot of time together and so what it's only an hour. You can survive an hour
Madison- I can't even survive another minute of this...
*blackout*
Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! What do you guys think about me updating more, maybe like 2 chapters a week instead of 1? Let me know😊Thanks for the 2.5K reads!😊Have an incredible  week! Shekinah Xx
S