Don't You Worry...

*1 week later*

*Jack and Grace are going on a date night. Amy and Ricky volunteered to babysit the baby for them*
*Flashback to a day after the baby was born*
Jack- I still don't know what we should name him....
Grace- He looks like a Matthew.
Jack- What about Matthew Elijah?
Grace- I love it!
~MATTHEW ELIJAH  PAPPAS
Born: April 8th,2016 at 6:30pm
To: Jack Pappas and Grace Bowman~
*So now it's Jack, Grace, and Matthew!😊*
*Kathleen walks in the hospital room*
Kathleen- He's so handsome! What's his name?
Grace- Matthew Elijah.Matthew means gift of God. Which he is our gift from the Lord and Elijah means strength of the Lord.
Kathleen- Aww I love it!
*flashback over*
Jack- Hey babe are you ready? *he screams from the living room*
Grace- Yeah just a second *she says while finishing up dressing Matthew in his room*
Hey buddy are you ready to go to aunties house? You're gonna have lots of fun, but make sure you don't stay up too late okay? *she says jokingly in a baby voice . He laughs at her*
*Blackout*
* Adrian is playing with her twins in the play room. She just got a new place, it's a 3 room apartment. When suddenly her phone rings & she picks it up*
Adrian- Hello?
Omar- Adrian!
Adrian- What do you want
Omar- I want to see my kids !
Adrian- Come and get them then
Omar- Why can't you just bring them to me!
Adrian- Because I'm not going to ! If you wanna see them you have to come get them.
*blackout*
Ricky- What time is the baby coming ?
Amy- In a half an hour
Ricky- Do you think we could get in a quick one? *he says seductively while trying to take her shirt off*
Amy- *she laughs* No! The kids are in the other room* pulling her shirt back down*
Ricky- And?
Amy- We can't, but maybe later *she raises her eyebrows*
*they kiss*
*Grace and Jack arrive at Ricky and Amy's house. They ring the doorbell*
John- I'll get it! *he walks toward the door * Who is it?
Grace- Aunt Grace and Uncle Jack! 
John- If you're really Aunt Grace and Uncle Jack what's my name?
Grace- John!
John- *opens the door* Hi Aunt Grace and Uncle Jack! Hey Matthew !! We're gonna have a lot of fun! Mom, dad they're here! *he yells and Amy comes out*
Amy- Hey guys! We're so excited to babysit Matthew!
Grace- If you need anything just give me a call or we can just take him with us. Yeah I think that's a good idea. Just incase he cries or poops or -
*Amy interrupts*
Amy- He will be fine! Remember I have 2 kids. I think I know how to take care of a baby
Jack- Sorry about her, she really doesn't wanna leave him.
Amy- I understand, but have a good time! Stay out as long as you want!
Jack- Knowing her it won't be that long. Thanks again, bye!
Grace- Bye! Maybe I should give the baby a kiss *she kisses Matthew* and another one and- Jack- Bye! *he takes Grace's hand and they leave*
*Amy laughs*
*5 minutes later, Amy gets a call*
Amy- *she answered it* Hello?
Grace- Hey Amy its Grace! *Amy rolls her eyes* Jack had to go to inside a store real quick, so I wanted to call you and see how Matthew's doing?
Amy- He's doing great! But don't focus on him, spend time with your fiancé! Don't be one of those overly concerned mothers
Grace- Okay. This is just my first night out without him and I really miss him, but I guess I'm going to have to grow up ... Here comes Jack got to go! Bye!
Amy- Bye Grace *she hangs up*
*blackout*
Emily- Mommy mommy! *she taps Amy, who is changing Matthews diaper*
Amy- Yes Em? *she turns around*
Emily- I wanna go to the park
Amy- We can't we have to babysit Matthew, but we can go for a walk
Emily- Yay!
*blackout*
*Grace and Jack are at the restaurant*
Grace- Matthew is getting so big! Soon he will be going to college *she says about to cry*
Jack- Grace calm down he's only 3 weeks old.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I need some ideas for future chapters, so let me know what you guys want to see happen next! Have a great rest of your week! Shekinah, Xx