Friends and Enemies

*countined from last week*

Clementine- Hello, Ricky?

Ricky- Clementine? Is that you?

Clementine- Yes! Are you doing anything tonight?*she says seductively * *Ricky looks around, he's thinking.....*

Ricky- You think we should... *he winks* *clementine laughs* I'm just joking!

Clementine-  I haven't seen Emily John and Amy in a while and I wanted to come visit!

Ricky- Oh yeah sure! We're actually on our way to Jeffs now you should come!

(A/N: LOL I probably shocked all of you ! Just an FYI after Clementine and Ricky broke up 4 years ago they hated each other, but after Amy saw her at the grocery store they all became really close friends! Clementine now babysits both John and Emily! They also joke around about sex, but ARENT sexually interested in each other at all! Also Clementine has a boyfriend and is very happy with him!)

*Ricky gets back in the car and calls Amy. Clementine gets in her car*

Amy- Hey where are you?

Ricky- Sorry I had to stop and get gas. While I was there I ran into Clementine. She said she missed you and the kids so I invited her to dinner, but wanted to make sure that was okay with you?

Amy- OMG yes!!!! I love her!

Ricky- Okay great, I'll see you in 5 minutes!

Amy- Can't wait, love you!

Ricky- Love you too!

(A/N:Sejal_2015 asks; What do you think about Ricky? I love Ricky! Honestly I loved the bad boy Ricky, but I love the good Ricky even better! His lines were just so amazing and I can't think of anyone better to play him than Daren! It was crazy whenever he was sad or happy I felt it too( that's how amazing his acting was!) Ricky is the best father and he was the best to Amy!He's definetly one of my favorite characters! *

*blackout*

* 2 weeks later*

*Amy, Grace, and Adrian are at the park with Adrians little boy, John, and Emily. Grace is pushing Emily on the baby swing.John and Amy are sliding down the slide and Adrian is running after O.J.(Omar Jr not Orange Juice LOL.) *Emerald who is Adrians daughter is with Omar for the weekend*After 10 minutes of that, they push all of the kids on the swings. *

Grace- Did you say you and Clementine are friends now? That slut!

Adrian- You're just saying that because she slept with Jack, but that was 5 years ago Grace you need to get over it. Amy, are you sure she's not trying to get back with Ricky?

Amy- I'm positive! She's dating this guy and they're really in love. Plus she isn't interested in Ricky and Ricky isn't interested in her. *Adrian rolls her eyes* She's actually really nice, she even babysits the kids when Ricky and I work late or when we want a date night.

Adrian- Theirs just something about her I really don't like....

Grace- What is it?

Adrian- I don't know, but I'm gonna find out...

Amy- Adrian!

Adrian- Don't worry I'm not gonna do anything stupid.

Amy- Okay....

Grace- So what happened when you guys went to Jeffs with her,2 weeks ago?

Amy- It was really fun! She told me about Ricky when they were in the same house and how bad he was, it was hilarious! She's so funny, John and Emily love her. She's the only person they don't cry with when we leave them . They even cry with Ashley!

Adrian- I don't blame them, I would cry if I was with Ashley too. *they all laugh*

*blackout*

*Madison and Lauren open the door to a very nice 3 bedroomed condo. When the door opens they see a living room and kitchen that's unfurnished *

Madison- Omg Lauren!!!! We got our house!!!

Lauren- I know I'm so excited! You're  not gonna be trash talking Jack are you? Because I made sure I got a lock on my door, actually it's a double lock just incase you somehow open the first lock.

Madison- I'll try not to, but Jack ugh he's so annoying and that Grace is so nice like slut.... and their baby is gonna be so perfect and -

*Lauren goes in her room and locks the door *

Madison- Lauren ? Can you still hear me? *she says from the other side of the door. Lauren rolls her eyes* So like I was saying their baby is gonna be so perfect and she's gonna be bragging like shut up.

Lauren- *whispers to herself* Maybe this was a bad idea, but hey I love my room. Shut up Madison!!!

*blackout*

*A/N: Ricky-Underwood-Fan asked; What do you think about Ashley?! Hahaha Ashley was my favorite character! She was hilarious yet so serious at the same time! Their are no words to describe her hahaha!:)*

*Grace just got home from the park*

Jack- Hey! How was it?

Grace-Fun!! But I didn't realize how much work kids are.. We had a good time though

Jack- Great! Are you hungry?

Grace- When am I not hungry?!

Jack- Well that's true..

Grace- Shut up! *Jack orders a pizza for the two of us correction the three of us*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a fun chapter to write and a fun picture to edit! I hope you all enjoyed it!!😊Have an awesome week, Shekinah Xx