Two

Hiccup (Night)

I searched the island, top to bottom. It had to be Hide and Seek. That Zibbleback is well known for disappearing when ever she wanted and would seek out anyone she put her mind to. That was very useful when we raided in the past,but I wished it wasn't used at this moment.

Hide N Seek,come on we need to go,quickly. I whispered loud enough for her to hear.

I was by the weaponry,when I smelt the familiar reptile. Hide N Seek,where were you? We need to leave and quickly.

I'm so sorry Night. One said with a exhausted sigh.

But our son,Van and Ished, has disappeared. We've been looking for him. Said the ladder who had a irritated look.

Go search for him in the forest, that is where he'd most likely be. Once found go return to the others.

Just as she left ,the doors slam open revealing a excited Dagur with a sword in his hand.

"Where is it? "He began.

"Where's what?" I replied acting stupid. He probably heard us.

"The Dragon! "

"Nope none here as you can see we're dragon free." I shrugged.

He growls in disappointment. Then he stares me down once again." So,you're Stoick the Vast's son? Forgive me but I don't see any resemblance between you two. Now your mother I can see,but I'm,sure your no son of Stoick."

I glare dead straight in his eyes "What are you implying? "I try to prevent my beast from lashing out.

"Oh nothing really,just stating the obvious. I'm sure she didn't, I don't know, got impregnated by a beast." He laughs an very awkward laugh.

Just as I was about to unleash the nine hell's on Dagur, I was interrupted by dad ans Gobber who could feel the tension rising in the air. Dagur seemed to be disappointed but I was relieved,my actions could've started a brawl, a war no less.

Call down Hiccup. I thought to myself.

"Let's go on to the arena,I haven't practiced in a while."

Dad and Gobber then give worried looks unseen by the young chief. Now that we don't kill dragons, the arena was empty unless I'm teaching. And I could sense Dagur wants more then just "practice".

"Oh sorry Dagur, we've killed our last dragon a couple of weeks ago." Gobber says.

Dagur frowns at the news while I inwardly grinned. I give an excuse to leave to find Van and Ished.

........................................................
Third POV

Van ,Ished!

Calls out the worried mother of the young Zibbleback. She searched high and low for her son who is living up to his name. In the woods she looks on the ground for her wings were growing tired she wasn't as young as she used to be.

Little did she know that the young chief was not far away. He was persistent to find a dragon, he hadn't killed in a while do to the long trip at sea. Behind him was Stoick and Gobber who were making sure he didn't find any reptile.

"Its no use Dagur,all the dragons left months ago." Stoick tries to convince him but Dagur refused to listen.

"We need the blood of a Dragon to even seal the treaty."

To sign a peace treaty in Dragon blood was an old tradition most have left behind. It was too risky to try to kill a beast for blood that would run dry later on after its dead. But Dagur was a boy of tradition. He followed the ones that seemed pleasing, and this was one of them.

Ished! Van! Where are you?

Dagur haults to the sound of snarls and grunts. He knew of such sound more than anyone. A Dragon.

Impatiently, the young Berserker chief ran towards the mother once found her in a clearing. Her other half noticed the boy and tries to fly away but it was to late. The blood thirsty lad pulled out the boas that was wrapped around his waist causing Hide N Seek to tumble to the ground.

Excitedly if not madly,the boy began to wrestle the dragons two heads ready to put it out of its misery.

HideN Seek trebled in fear once she saw the blade of his sword glisten in the suns light. Then she noticed something ,the hilt of the blade. No it can't be.

Just as it came down it was stopped by none other than her prince's father Stoick.

"Stoick, what are you doing!?"

"Ah ,I see you want to kill it as well. Well spilt heads since there step of them,what luck!" Dagur laughs.

"Yes,but we'll do at the arena, it is tradition."

Disappointment covered the boys face but complied. They head off to the arena with the mother in chains who was too weak to move.

Hidden in the bushes was Toothless and Valka whom witnessed everything. Stoick knew they were their and his comments about the arena gave them time to go and find Hiccup.