Fifteen

Hiccup(Night)

This hatchling is persistent I'll give him that.

Give us out mother!

And more stubborn than a Viking. Over and over he repeats the same words, demanding for his mother to be returned. And of course we tell him the truth but he is in complete utter denial.

For the love of. . . My brother growls. WE DON'T HAVE HER,NOR DO WE KNOW HER LOCATION!

Enough brother, he's not going to listen. We need to focus on getting them off the island. I sighed.

"Fishlegs,how much do you know of the Whispering Death's?" I asked hoping that they at least a few things of this breed. They are not easy to pursue. Especially being young hatchlings who ate in desperate need of their mother.

"Well they are Boulder class dragons who spend most of their time underground. Their teeth rotate and wouldn't have to worry about losing then because they grow back. They also have this dislike for sunlight or bright objects period. "

Of course,their eyes are meant for only the darkness. "I have an idea. Every one find anything you can reflect with the sun and point directly at the deaths. "I commanded.

As they do as told Toothless and I keep the larger hatchling occupied. The albino follows with determination as he lets out a loud scream causing Toothless to lose his balance and me to lose my hearing for a few seconds.

Seeing our vulnerability, the screaming death whips out his spiked tail and strikes my brothers side causing us to plummet towards the village. Luckily we fall onto a stack of hay instead of the hard ground.

MOTHER! Screaming Death roars as he barrels himself back into the ground.

So help me when I get a hold of him. Toothless growls.

Easy there brother. He is blinded by rage,something that is not easy to fight off. I sighed, though I irritated as well. Now we needed to search for him before he does any more damage and soon.

.....................................................
Unknown

I chuckle at the sight of the boy falling from great heights. Him and the dragon he calls for a brother are supposed to be the great protector's of dragons,ha! They can't even talk sense into an over sized baby lizard,ha ha. The boy and his beast goes off to find the albino creature.

I continued to laugh to myself as I make my way toward a the south end of the beach. There waited a few of the men whom work for my partner.

"So how's everything?" One of them asks.

"Oh quit splendidly." I replied laughing at the memory of the event that accrued mere moments ago. "The plan is going well and oh yes."

I pull out a satchel that was a bit to heavy for my wary bones to lift. I hand it over to the closest man who eagerly took it. He lifts open the latch and peers inside before nodding in satisfaction.

"A deals a deal. As long as that dragon lover is gone and things go back to the way they were." I said heading back to the village.

Be the time I returned that boy had already subdued the creature,sending it and its siblings on its way. Something I expected knowing getting rid of a devils spawn such as him wouldn't be easy ,but with the help of a certain someone and his thirst for blood I'm sure Night will no longer be a bother.

"Ah I cannot wait for such a day to arrive." I sighed once I made it to hut. I glare at the boulder like beasts that took it upon themselves to eat my vegetables from my garden.

"And the day when you monsters shall finally perish."