Seven

Dagur

Once we confirmed our alliance I guide my new brother to my camp. There I had my trophies. The heads and skins of the beasts that I personally killed with my own two hands. The way they acted dominant against me and how they realised they lost a pointless battle was so priceless,I could contain my laughter.

I watch as Night examines my prizes, there was no sign of anger or pity, just a blank stare. He really must've switched sides,perfect.

"So what do we do now?" He asks.

I sit in front of my already made fire and motioned him to sit. He sits across from me not too bothered by the flickers of the flames that came his direction.

"Ever heard of a Skrill?"

"Yes,but never have I encountered one." He says." None has seen one in decades since..."

He pauses,and I knew why.

I laugh"Yes my tribe had the last known existing Skrill,and why won't we? The Skrill is our tribes symbol of strength and power."

"And what happened to it?" He asks.

"Died. Beats me on how it died though." I replied.

"Hmm, and why are you asking about the Skrill?" Night says.

I could feel a grin rise on my lips. "I want you to find one and bring it to me. Knowing you and your night fury you'll find it quicker than my worthless excuse for warriors."

He thinks about for a moment and nods his head. I tell him of all the places we've searched and where we haven't. Night pulls out a large map and marks them off. He looks at our marked off spots deep in thought.

"Okay,I think I know where I could look first but with the others they'll think something is up if they find out I'm searching for a Skrill. The hooligans rather stay clear of anything more...berserk. "

"Then I'll give you time on searching. Let's pretend our alliance never happened until we meet again."

I hold out my hand and slice it deeply with a blade. Night follows suit before taking my bleeding hand in his and we shook on it.

A howling them call walkthrough the forest. Night stands ands towards its direction.

"Our training is over. I have to go,I'll see you later...brother."

With that he runs off to his companions. Oh yes we'll meet again, soon enough my dear brother.