Three

Hiccup(Night)

Van! Ished!

My voice rang out through the forest. My throat vegans to feel dry from calling out for the young Zibbleback back. It's been about an hour or so since I began my search,Toothless and Mom hadn't reported any sight of both the mother and youngster.

Ished! Van!

I heard a slight rustle in bushes not to far away from where I stood. With a quick whiff I could smell the scent of a young dragon. Creeping near the bushes, my hand launches inside the bushes not caring about my skin being cut by the sharp branches. My finger curl around something warm and scaly. It swarmed in my hand trying to get away. Pulling the creature out I stare into two pairs of eyes of the young Zibbleback.

Night!

Van, Ished. Your mother is looking all over for you.

I said with a sigh of relief. I thought I'd never find him. Putting the youngster down I had him explain why he disappeared. Turned out he thought we were moving them away from Berk. He liked the island, he was born in the kingdom of the previous queen and he never had as much freedom. Berk provided that needed freedom we all yearned for.

Van-Ished,you're not being kicked off of the island. We have guests who will start trouble of the saw dragons living among humans.

I explain patting one of his heads.

Really?

Yes,now let's go find your mother.

He shivered knowing that she will punish him for disappearing on her like this. As we walked through the forest I heard a familiar call from above. It was Astrid and Stormfly along with the others.

"What are you doing back?" I asked.

"The dragons are out if control, they won't listen to us." Astrid sighs with a hint of exhaustion.

"Yeah and I got the bite mark to prove it." Tuffnut says as he turns around and begins to pull his pants down which I stopped him not wanting to see an unpleasant sight.

"Okay I get it but we need to find his mother and then we'll go back."

"Hiccup!" I then hear my mother call. Her and Toothless were running towards up with alerting their eyes.

"The Zibbleback has Bern captured by Dagur. Your father is stoling him for the time being at the arena."

Just great,more trouble,knowing Dagur, he'll be inpatient to wait to exicute his victim. We needed a plan and I really didn't have one at the moment.

"Any ideas ?Because Ill be glade to hear them." I asked this group.
The twins and Snoutlout weren't really helpful when the suggested a few battle strategies.

"They still think we are at war with the dragons. "Astrid says.

"So why don't we pretend we're fighting each other." Adds mom.

Not a bad idea. Acknowledged Toothless.

Hmmm,we can use our signals that we've been practicing to make seem more realistic.

Once are plan was fool proof we went to the arena were a certain fool and his followers stood.
........................................................
Stoick

I hope my son and that dragon will turn up soon. Dagur was becoming unbearable to be around. Once we made it to he arena, Dagur's sword was ready in his grasp.

"What ate we going to do Stoick?" Gobber asks in a low whisper. All around us were Dagur's men who too,wanting to see blood shed.

The past me wouldn't had cared if the beast died, that is until I learned my son,alive and well,lived among them. Now I see dragons in a different light,and killing these beasts will only harden my relationship with my son.

In the beginning when he first moved on Berk our relationship was a bit rocky.As time pasted we've learned to rely on one another. I'm happy to have such a son.

Pulling my sword out my sheath I raise it above the young tyrants head. I don't care if war breaks out,I will not betray my son or these creatures.

Just before I could lower my blade,the familiar roar of the Night Fury rang out in the air. Up above the bars of the arena was Toothless and his Dragon friends. A few entered the ring. My son then rushes in with a small dagger and shield, the others followed behind.

"What in the nune hell's! " Gasped Dagur who was overwhelmed about being surrounded by so many dragons at once. But what seemed to catch his eyes more was the mid night scaled creature that bared its teeth at him.

"Dad we must protect the "honored" guest." Hiccup says in monotoned voice. He didn't seem put a lot of effete in his acting. Dagur is a bunch of dragon dung at times.

"Yes,we most protect him." I added understanding the situation.

The group of teenagers silently commanded their dragons to mostly come at them, causing the dragons weight to knock over the Berserker warriors,or setting their pants on fire(mostly).

Hiccup,who stood in front of Dagur,shielding him from Toothless,with a glint in his eye pushed Dagur to the side,hard.

"Go we'll hold them off!" He says.
"No I will..." he was cut short by the warning blast by my sons companion. With that he as well as his men begin to run with their tails between their legs.

"Wait what the treaty?" Gobber calls out with the treaty in his hand.

Dagur gave a quick glance before running out. "Consider it signed!"

Once it was clear of the berserkers, Hiccup sighs out with a "good riddance." I bid in agreement. My head begins to throb,I need some ice and a long needed nap.
.......................................................
Toothless

I need some ice,and a long nap. My brother sighs pinching his thumple.

Once the berserkers were gone,we head back to the island where we left the others. After that Night heads to the nest and falls into deep slumber.

Fury

Later that evening, I woken up by Hide N Seek. She perks through the sky roof of our room. Some thing was bothering her by the way her eyes flickered with sadness and regret. As if she were remembering a horrible event.

I most speak with you, but not here. She looks over to my brother whom was completely out of it.

I follow her into the forest before stopping once away from the village.

So what is it?

She lets out a breath that she glad been holding in. Its about that boy,the Bersker chief...and your mother's death ...

It was obvious she was terrified of speaking of what relation booth that blood thirsty monster and my mother. I had a gut feeling that I knew the answer but not the full story.

...Go on.