Act 0

In the Kingdom of Rakuzan, where Akashi Family reigns, there lives a prince named Akashi Seijuro. A young man which has a very unique feature, his magnificent red hair and hetero-chromatic eyes, with right eye being red and the left being yellow/orange. He is very handsome, very intelligent, have loving family, supporting friends, wealth, admirers, trustful servants and even very talented in every aspect (sports, arts, musics, literature, everything). However, he is lacking something, his personality. Most of the people describe his personality as "the lowest!" He has a sadistic side, he is perfectionist, and he is absolute. Aside from being called as prince, most of the people call him 'emperor'. However, to his friends, Akashi Seijuro is really kind, caring, nice, and he is the perfect prince. It is just after 'that' incident, he changed. But when he meets her, he has the urge not to let her go.

Somewhere in the kingdom lives a young woman with beautiful brownish long hair, named Kudou Nadi. She is smart, beautiful, hard-working, living a simple life with her very loving best friend and grandmother. Her very unique feature is her beautiful emerald green eyes. However, because of this, she gained few friends and lots of hates. Even though lots of people hate her, she is fine as long as she has her grandmother and best friend, who at her memory they are always there by her side. She takes the opportunity to work in the palace with her best friend to earn money for her grandmother. She meets lots of people who calls her differently. And when she meets him, she has the urge to leave him.

What is the fate of Nadi in the grasp of the prince who wants her to stay by his side? In the grasp of the people who keep on comparing her to someone 'who is already dead'.

~

I am back! A short fanfiction story of Kuroko no Basuke! ^_^ I decided to Publist this again! 

This is my own story, but the characters are note mine.

I don't own Kuroko no Basuke and the other characters. The female characters were mostly came from the otome games.

The female character Nadi came from the game Clock Zero, thus I don't own her. There are also female characters from Norn9, moujutsukai to oujisama and other otome games.

Though the story is 100% mine.. ^_^

Hope you will like the story! :)