1.

-Zayn's pov-

"Hello Harry." I say as soon as I see him.

"Hey man, you're early." He says back.

"Yeah I couldn't sleep last night, it's Friday what do you wanna do after work?" I ask him.

"Well actually there's this friend of mine, I told him about your 'dreams' and he said he'd like to meet you." Harry says. Friend? That I don't know of?

"Hmm really? Who's he?" I ask, curious.

"Well I always see him at the club and he's hella rich but he's kinda dangerous they say, I don't know though." He explains.

"Alright let's get to work and then we'll see." I leave him and go to take orders."

...

"Zayn, dad said we could leave now get your ass out of the kitchen!"

"Alright damn! Let's go." I yell back.

"So, this guy, his name is Liam and I think he wants to offer you something, just be careful alright?" Harry says as we walk to his car.

"Something like what?"

"Who knows? But just be careful."

"Okay." I say and get in the car.

...

"Alrighty! Let's have some fun." Harry shouts as he pulls off the road.

"I'm only here to talk to that guy,I'm curious. You know I hate clubbing." I remind him.

"I hate you."

"Whatever." I say and leave the car.
Wow this club is huge, too many sweaty bodies and people kissing and stuff, why did I agree to this?

"Liam!" Harry suddenly screams over the loud music. "This is Zayn, the one I told you about." He says as I look at the man and holy fuck I lost my balance. I don't say anything I just keep looking him up and down.

"Erm, Zayn." Harry shakes my shoulder. Shit I'm a creep.

"Oh s-sorry I'm Zayn. You're probably Liam, of course you are duh." I need to shut up.

"Hello Zayn." He smirks and puts his hand out for me to shake it, as I do so I feel sparks run through my body.

I'm fucked.

...

Hello pretty people, ik it's short and shitty af sorry for that hopefully it gets better.

Thoughts?