17.

Song for the chapter: Falling For You - The 1975

-Zayn's pov-

Instead of going home and crying for the rest of the day I go to Harry's. I'm gonna tell him about all of this and see what he thinks because honestly I don't know what the fuck I should do.

....

"Zayn?" Harry asks in confusion as he opens the door.

"Yeah were you excepting someone?" I ask him as I walk inside, he closes the door and follows me.

"No, well Louis is coming but not now." He says and we both sit on the couch. "Why are your eyes red? Have you been crying?" He asks and I nod.

"Why, did Liam do something?" He asks.

"How did you know it was Liam?"

"Well you never cry but Liam does have that effect on you." He says. "Anyway tell me what did he do?"

"Turned out he never dated Tina, it was all a lie so he could offer me that job, he liked me ever since he talked to you about me for the first time, why didn't you tell me that he asked about me?" I ask.

"Well Zayn I didn't really pay attention I was busy and after that in the club I was telling him about you I don't even remember what because I was drunk." Harry says.

"I don't know what to do Harry." I say and put my head in my hands.

"Do whatever you want, this is the first time I've seen you this happy with someone, besides everyone deserves a second chance, especially Liam I mean he loves you and what he did is not that bad yeah?" Harry says, now that I think about it, it's not that bad but I can't give in easily.

"I'm gonna give him another chance but he'll have to work for it, I'm not gonna just go back to him like nothing happened." I say.

"Yeah that's a good idea, Louis is coming over to get me, we're going to one of his friends' house, wanna come?" Harry asks.

"Yeah sure, it's not like I have anything better to do."

....

We've been with Louis friends for hours, since we came here until now all I can think about is Liam, I'm not paying any attention to the lads around me. They're now playing truth or dare and since I'm bored to death I decide to tag along.

"Can I join?" I ask Chris, Louis' friend.

"Sure, sit right here." He says and pats the spot next to him.

"Isn't Liam coming?" I ask Louis after I sit down.

"He said he'll see, I dunno." Louis shrugs and I nod at him.

They start playing and after a few minutes there's a knock on the door.

"I'll get that, wait for me don't spin the bottle." Chris says and goes to get the door. When he walks back into the room, Liam is with him.

He looks at me, and it's like we never saw each other before, his eyes widen at first but then he goes to greet the others, my eyes never leaving him, when he gets to me he puts his hand out for me to shake, seriously?

I roll my eyes but still shake his hand.
"We're playing truth or dare, wanna play?" Harry asks Liam.

"Nah I'm fine, I'll just watch you guys play." He says and sits on the couch.

"Back to the game." Chris says and spins the bottle.

After a few spins, the bottle lands between me and a guy that I don't remember his name.

"Truth or dare?" The guy asks.

"Dare." I say.

"Hmm, I dare you to kiss Chris." He says, I immediately look up at Liam, who's already looking at me, he shakes his head a bit. Silently asking me not to do this.

It's just a dare and it'd be nice to see jealous Liam.

"Alright." I smirk and look over at Chris, his eyes are wide and his jaw might hit the ground.

"You okay?" I ask him.

"Sure just make it quick." He says and clears his throat, I grab him by his neck and we both start leaning in, I could barely feel his lips on mine before I'm thrown to the ground, I push myself up ad fast as I could to find Chris pinned to the ground by Liam, who looks ready to kill.

"Hey! Stop!" I yell and grab Liam by his waist before he could punch Chris.

"We're leaving." I say and let go of Liam, he doesn't even look at me before storming out of the door.

"Thanks for having us, sorry about that." I look at Chris, giving him an apologetic look before leaving.

When I get out Liam is already in his car. I walk over to it and get into the passenger seat.

Liam starts driving immediately, he wants to say something but he doesn't, so I stay silent too.

A few minutes passed and Liam decides to break the really annoying silence.

"I didn't mean to do that, I-I just can't stand the thought of someone else touching you, I know you probably don't want me back after what happened this morning but I just wanted to kill him, sorry." He says. I try my best not to let my smile show.

"Pull over." I say.

"What?" He gives me a confused look.

"I said pull over." I say, this time he does and I waste no time, climbing over to the driver seat and straddling him.

I've never seen him this confused and excited at the same time.

"I want you, and only you." I say.

"What are you doing to me Zayn." He whispers.

"I didn't do anything."

"You make me cry, laugh, you make me want to kill and you make me want to make love to you and make you scream my name, you make me want to do a lot of things that never even crossed my mind before you came along." He says.

"Well you know what?" I say and lean in closer.

"What?" He whispers.

"We have all the time in the world to do all of the things you want." I whisper.

"So you're not leaving me?" He asks.

"Does it look like I'm leaving?" I point between us and laugh.

"No." He chuckles.

"I'm not going anywhere." I whisper and crush my lips to his.

"Backseat." He says between kisses.

I take my shirt off and toss it somewhere in the car, then I go to the backseat and lay there.

Seconds later Liam comes there and straddles me.

"I love you." He says and starts kissing my neck.

....