8.

-Zayn's pov-

I've been driving for half an hour and now I don't know if I should turn left or right, when me and Liam came to the lake house and reached this street I was staring at him, I didn't pay attention to the road, I walk out of the car.

"Fuck!" I kick the car and my leg starts to hurt, "fucking great." I whisper to myself and put my head down.

"What's wrong young man ?" I jump at the voice. As I turn around I take in the man in front of me, he's a tall skinny guy and he looks about thirty.

"I'm kind of lost?" I tell the man.

"Where are you heading to?" He asks.

"My friend's lake house."

"There's only one lake house around the area, go left then keep driving straight until you get into the woods, go right and you'll find it."

"Thanks but may I ask how do you know?" I knot my eyebrows.

"My wife cleans the lake house and I clean the yard for the owner, Mr. Payne." He explains.

"Thank you.."

"Mike." He states.

"Thanks Mike." I say and get back in the car. After pulling out I wave at Mike one last time.

Ten minutes of driving and here I am,
I'm so nervous. What if he's not here? I shake the thoughts out of my head.

I walk to the door and stare at it for a good ten seconds, then I knock.

Liam opens the door and he looks like he just saw a ghost. He looks like shit, dark circles under his eyes, a cigarette in his hand, his hair is messy and he's not wearing a shirt. He still looks beautiful. I can't be thinking this way.

"Zayn?" His voice is weak.

I don't say anything I just step in and jump on him, putting my hand on the back of his head and push his head on my shoulder. Not caring about anything else except the fact that Liam is fine.

"You smell like shit." I whisper.

"Shut up." He whispers back. We stay like that for a while then I break our embrace.

"Let's get in." I tell him and walk inside.

"I'm gonna go take a shower and change, be right back." He says and leaves the room.

When Liam comes back he sits at the end of the couch. "Why did you come here?" He asks, without looking at me.

"To find you, Louis and Harry are worried about you, I am too." I tell him.

"I'm not a baby to worry about, I just needed some time away."

"Why didn't you tell us!" I raise my voice.

"Because you guys wouldn't let me." He says calmly. I want to get some reaction out of him.

"You still love her don't you?" That's all I could think about.

"Why do you care?" He says. I stand up and walk over to him, he gets up and goes to leave but I pull stop him.

"Why did you kiss me? Were you trying to get her out of your mind?"

"Honestly, you're so stupid Zayn." He laughs, actually laughs.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

He gets closer to my face. "I never loved her." He says.

"Then why did you make that deal with me?"

"Because I can." He says and moves away from me, I follow him to the middle of the room. "What the fuck Liam, why are you being like this?!" I scream in his face.

"Leave me alone Zayn."

"I need some answers!" I scream again, he suddenly pushes me to a wall and gets close to my face.

"I just want her to see that I'm over her and that I don't fucking need her or anyone else." He says through his teeth.

"And why did you kiss me then told me to forget about it?" I whisper, he stays silent and looks at the ground.

I move his hands from my chest then I place my index finger under his chin and pull his head up. But he looks on the wall behind me.

"Open up to me Liam." I keep my finger under his chin and move my other hand to his cheek.

"I can't." He looks me in the eye.

"Maybe one day?" I ask him with hope in my eyes.

"Maybe." He whispers, I wasn't meant to hear it but I did.

"Can you please leave?" He says after we stare at each other for what seems like forever.

"No." I see and turn us around so now he's the one pushed to the wall.

"Zayn-"

"Shut up." I say and move closer and closer to his lips. I put my finger on his lips, tracing his upper lip, then I move my hand to his cheeks.

"Zayn don't."

I just can't stop myself as I reach his lips and start kissing him, ever so gently, I suck on the edge of his bottom lip and with that he pulls me to him and starts kissing me, tugging at my hair. It feels like I'm floating in the galaxy, drowning in stars.

After we're both out of breath I get down on my knees, never breaking eye contact with him.

"Zayn what are you doing?" He whimpers.

I pull his sweats and boxers down, then I look up at him through my lashes. "I'm just helping you relax, you can return the favor later." I whisper, then I take him in my mouth.

"Fuck!" He moans, eyes full of lust, lust for me.

....

Too fast? Who cares?

Ily guys ^.^