3.

-Zayn's pov-

"What happened?" Harry asks as soon as we get in his car.

"He wants me to be his boyfriend." I say without looking at Harry.

"What do you mean be his boyfriend?" I feel you Harry.

"As a job, he said it's because he wants his ex to think he'd moved on." I glance at Harry.

"Oh, and?" Harry asks, curious.

"He said he'd pay me, like a lot." I might be giving this a second thought.

"You said no?"

"Yes Harry I did, I was confused and didn't know what to think."

"Alright Zayn I don't see the harm in this to be honest, I mean you help him, he helps you it's a win win situation." Harry says.

"Can you tell him that I'd think about it?"

"Sure mate but be careful alright? And think this through."

"Alright now please take me home, I'm exhausted." With that Harry starts driving and I rest my head against the window, closing my eyes.

....

"We're here Zayn wake up." Harry pulls me from my sleep.

"Thanks Harry, see you." I lean over to hug him and leave the car.

As soon as I get into the apartment, I head to the bedroom, throwing myself on the bed and somehow falling asleep with only one thing on my mind, Liam.

....

*Next morning*

I wake up at the sound of someone knocking at my door. "Ughh." I yawn and look at the clock, it's 2:30 PM. Oh wow.

"Coming!" I yell while walking to the door.

"Harry?" I open the door and ask, confused.

"Why are you surprised?" He raises an eyebrow.

"I just woke up man." I yawn again.

"Let's go make some breakfast." Harry says and heads to the kitchen.

"Make yourself at home." I say sarcastically.

"Ha-Ha." He's rolling his eyes, I can feel it.

"So did you think about it?" Harry asks while getting the eggs out of the fridge.

"I did but I still don't know, what would you do?" I ask him while sitting down on the counter.

"If I had dreams like yours, and needed the money I'd do it, besides Liam is a handsome man isn't he?" He smirks at me. Just handsome? I'd be damned.

"Well..kind of.." I blush. I need to chill.

"Kind of? You were practically having eye sex with him last night." His smirk grows bigger. Oh gosh.

"How about you? You were all over that guy when I came to get you." Payback is a bitch.

"Wha-what no I wasn't!" His face turns red, huh! I knew it. Gosh I'm always right.

"Anyway, I think I'll talk to Liam about it again, and see how it goes." I change the subject, but I'm definitely not letting this thing go.

"So, wanna go to the club again tonight?" Harry asks, eyes lighting up. He's such a kid.

"Yes, to talk to Liam, and you'll fool around with that guy." He hits the back of my head. "Ouch." I glare at him.

"Louis, and you're not eating with me." He says, taking the food to the living room and I follow.

"No Harry I'm starving." I give him my best puppy eyes.

"As long as you don't bring him up for the rest of the day." Harry says.

"Alright, I promise I won't." I tell him, knowing I won't keep my promise.

"Okay let's eat." He says and we start eating.

....

"Zayn go get ready we should get going." It's now 8:00 pm, we spent the day doing everything and nothing.

"Alright."

"You have half an hour only." Harry says, I huff and walk into the bedroom.

What the fuck should I wear? I have to look good, I mean I always do but..
"HARRY!" fuck my life.

"What the fuck Zayn, why aren't you dressed yet?" He says while approaching me.

"Help me pick an outfit."

"Lemme see." He moves me aside and looks inside my closet. "Take this." He hands me a white T-shirt. "And this." Grey jeans. "And put this over them." he hands me a green shirt.

"Thanks." I take then and walk into the bathroom, "shut up." I hear him say and ignore him.

I brush my teeth, do my hair, dress up and put on some cologne.

"Alright Harry I'm ready."

"You look good!" He eyes me up and down.

"I know." I smile at him and he rolls his eyes.

"Let's go." We head to his car.

Harry starts the car and the drive is silent. It only takes ten minutes to arrive and I'm so nervous I don't know why.

"Calm down Zayn." Okay I can do this.
We walk through the crowd, looking for Liam. "Here you are." Harry suddenly says, Liam catches my attention and fuck I'm weak in the knees. He's wearing all black and he looks so yummy. Bad Zayn, bad.

"Hello there." Liam smirks, Lord have mercy.

....

Heyy guys how are y'all? I really really hope you like this. Peace out.