20.

Song for the chapter: Body Party - Ciara

Warning; mature contact u can skip the chapter it has nth important.

-Zayn's pov-

"Liam please." I groan, he's been teasing me for too long. I want him.

"I wanted to fuck you against the wall but let's keep that for later." He says and puts his hands on the back of my thighs, gesturing me to jump up, I do so and wrap my legs around his waist and we keep kissing until we somehow make it to the living room.

He puts me down and sits on the couch, I frown. What is he doing?

"Take your clothes off." He says.

"Li." I whine.

"I talk and you do what I say." He demands, I'm liking this side of him but only this time. I nod and start taking my clothes off, keeping eye contact with him the whole time, piece by piece until I'm fully naked.

He takes me in, looking me from head to toe.

"Now what?" I ask.

He stands up from the couch and throws me on it without warning anf climbs over me.

"I'm gonna fuck you real hard you won't be able to walk." He whispers in my ear. I moan, he's so hot.

"Please Liam I need you." I say. He takes his clothes off.

"Nobody can touch you but me." He whispers and starts kissing my jaw, leaving a trail of kisses from my jaw down to my stomach and I moan.

He goes back to kissing my lips for a few minutes until we're both out of breath. He wraps my legs around his shoulders and spits on his hand, just like the first time, I smile at the memory. He notices and smiles back. Seconds later he enters me slowly and I moan, taking a hold of his hair.

"Do you have any idea what your moans do to me?" He asks, I know but I shake my head no. He takes my hand in his and places it where his heart is, "See?" He asks through his rapid breath.

"You do the same to me Li, I love you." I say and he thrusts harder into me, I throw my head back in pleasure. The pleasure is overwhelming.

He keeps whispering sweet nothings into my ear until we both come undone.

"I love you." He says and lays on my chest.

"I love you." I say back.

He forgave me too fast.

Note to self, don't fuck up again.

....