10.

-Zayn's pov-

"Erm, Hi." Tina waves awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?" Liam asks here.

"I came here to get some files from Louis, and my father says he needs you for the new deal he's making."

"Aha, we got a meeting tomorrow, me and him, so we'll see." Liam says and pulls me to him, "I wish we could stay to hang out but we have to go, you can stay with Louis and Harry though."

"Thanks." She says and walks to the door.

"Wanna go to your place or mine?" Liam asks after turning me around and putting his hands on my hipbones.

"Yours." I kiss his cheek.

"Let's go." He says and walks over to the driver seat. And I get in the front seat.

"I've always wanted to have a long ride, holding someones hand, the weather is windy as we pass the headlights." I say, basically day dreaming.

"Guess we'll have to take the long way home then." Liam says and takes my hand in his, pulling the windows down, I smile at him and lace our fingers together.

We drive around and I see places that I've never seen though I've been living here for so long, every now and then I glance at Liam, just to remind myself how beautiful he is.

"Why are you staring?" Liam chuckles.

"Because you're a piece of art and I like art." He blushes, actually blushes, I made him blush. Okay.

"There's a really good pizza place down the street, wanna grab a bite?" He asks.

"Sure why not?" I say.

After a few minutes Liam parks in front of an old building. "We're here." He takes his hand out of mine and leaves the car.

He walks us to a small restaurant, it doesn't have too many customers as well.

We walk to a table in the corner and Liam pulls the chair out for me.

"What a gentle man."

"Shut up and sit down." He says and I laugh, sitting down. Just as I do so an old lady comes in view, a wide smile on her face.

"Liam my dear how are you." She says and hugs him.

"I'm fine Ailsa, how about you?" Liam asks after pulling away.

"Glad to finally see you, who's this fine young man." She says and points at me.

"Sorry, this is Zayn, Zayn this is Ailsa, you can say she's my mum." Mum?

"Nice to meet you." I smile at her.

"You too son, now excuse I have to go back or they'll burn down the whole place, Liam, the usual?"

"Yes Ailsa, thank you so much." With that she smiles and leaves.

"She's a nice lady." I say after Liam sists down.

"Yeah, she's an old family friend, we go way back she practically raised me and she's the first person I came out to." Liam says with a small smile, there's something behind his eyes though. I wanna ask more but I know better so I just let it go.

Me and Liam talk about nothing important until a waiter arrives with two plates of pizza and places them down, "I'll be back with the drinks." He smiles and leaves.

A bit later he comes back with two large glasses on a tray and puts them down, "Enjoy your meal." He says and leaves.

"What's this?" I ask, referring to the drink. Which is yellow.

"Pineapple juice, home made. It's my favorite." Liam says and starts eating.
I finish my pizza, it's so good and this juice is now my favorite too not just Liam's.

After we're both done Liam goes to say goodbye to Ailsa then we go back to driving around and Liam takes my hand in his again. Suddenly an idea pops in my mind.

"Let's do something crazy." I say.

"Something like what?" He asks with a smile.

"I dunno, like break into someone's pool?" I say and give him my best puppy eyes.

"You seriously wanna break in into a pool?" He says, his voice full of amusement.

"Yeah, it'll be fun." I say and squeeze his hand and he chuckles.

"Okay."

"Yea- wait what?" I turn to him with wide eyes.

"I said okay." He laughs.

"I heard you, I mean really? Like right now?" I say with excitement.

"Yeah I mean what the hell let's do it." He says and I lean over and kiss his cheek. "I know just where to take us." He adds.

He stops in front of a big house after a ten minutes drive. "Here?" I ask after we get out of the car.

"Yes, I wanted to live here before but this motherfucker bought it before I can." He says. It's huge, all white and full of plants.

"How are we going to get in?" I question.

"The backyard, there's a gate that's open, hopefully he didn't get a new lock." Liam says and starts walking and I follow. When we get there the gate is open we walk carefully, Liam leading us until we reach the pool, it's a star shaped pool and has lights on each corner. It's so beautiful.

"I hope we don't get caught." Liam says, I ignore him and take my shirt and pants off, jumping in the pool.

"Come on the water is warm what are you waiting for?" I say while standing somewhere in the pool, the water r we reaches my chest. A few seconds later Liam takes his sweater and his pants off and walks towards me, taking the steps.

"This is awesome." I say and walk to Liam, putting my arms around his neck.

"I'm only doing this because it's with you." Liam says.

"Awe, I'm flattered." I poke his ckeek.

I lean over and start kissing his neck, when I feel his muscles relax under my touch, I put my hands on his shoulders and quickly pushing him down the water, it's not long before I take my hands off of him and throw my head back while laughing.

"You didn't." He says, out of breath.

"Oh I did." With that we start having a water fight, for a few minutes then he takes my hands in his and starts kissing me, both of our mouths are wet and it's just so hot, it'll never get old, the way he kisses me or maybe it's just because it's him.

He moves from my lips to my jaw, then to my neck, he keeps sucking on the same spot, sure to leave a mark.

"Liam.." I whimper and dig my nails into his back, I feel his hand moving down my torso and then he starts to play waistband of my boxers. Honestly I shouldn't be this excited down there.

He slowly put his hands in boxers and moves his lips to my ear, "I'm glad I have this effect on you." He whispers.

"Fuck Liam." I moan when I feel his hand wrapping around my length. Just as I'm getting more excited we hear a door being shut and Liam quickly moves his hands out of my boxers, taking my hand in his and walking out of the pool.

We get dressed as fast as we could and start walking to the gate. Somewhere in the middle I spot a figure, I tap Liam's shoulder and point at the figure.

Liam quickly pushes me to the wall and puts his hand over my mouth, we stay like that and when I'm half sure the man is gone I lick Liam's palm.

We walk out and when we get to the car I remember Liam's face when we heard the noise and start laughing uncontrollably.

"What's funny?" He frowns.

"Your...face." I barley get the words out. Not seconds later he starts laughing with me, both of us laughing like pshychos.

....

Sorry if there's any mistakes I'm sleepy af