14.

-Zayn's pov-

"Hey Zayn why don't you go down while I clean up?" Liam says.

"Okay." I kiss him before standing up and putting my clothes on.

"I'll be down in a bit." Liam says, I nod at him and walk out of the door, when I get downstairs I take a drink and stand in the corner of the living room, then I zone out, thinking about what just happened and I can't help but smile to myself.

"It looks like our plane worked." I look up to find Louis standing there, a drink in his hand.

"I'm too happy to argue about what you and Harry did." I say even though I'm grateful for what they did, but that's for me to know and them..not to.

"Oh damn." He smirks.

"Where's Harry?" I change the subject.

"Dancing with some guy." He tries to act like he doesn't care but fails, jealously is written all over his face.

"Why aren't you the one he's dancing with?" I ask and take a sip of my drink.

"Uhm, we were dancing but this guy came and started dancing with Harry and Harry obviously didn't mind." Louis says.

"He's trying to make you jealous, idiot." I laugh.

"How do you know?" He rolls his eyes.

"Because he's my best friend, if you want to get laid tonight, go and steal Harry from that guy, show him that you're jealous."

While Louis is starting at the wall Liam appears in the room, he walks to me and puts his arms around my waist.

"Louis?" Liam says, confused.

Louis gulps the whole cup down and hands to Liam. "Hold this, wish me luck." He says and leaves.

"What's up his ass?" Liam asks.

"Nothing, and that's the problem." I say and we both burst into a laughter.

"Wanna go dance?" I whisper in his ear, nibbling on his earlobe gently.

"Yeah, let's go dance." He says in a low husky voice, is it getting hotter in here?

I walk in front of him and he slaps my butt, I grab his hand pull him in the middle of dancing couples.

I pull Liam close, putting my hands around his neck and grind my crotch into his.

"Round two?" He whispers in my ear.

"Only if you're the one taking it up the ass." I whisper while kissing his jaw.

"What?!" He pulls back a little to look at me, eyes wide.

"I'm joking." I laugh.

"Let's get out of here." He says and takes my hand in his and leads out of the door, to his car.

"Where are we going?" I ask him after getting in the passenger seat.

"My place? Or the lake house?" He says.

"The lake house." I give him a big smile.

....

When we leave the car and get to the door, I push Liam against the closed door and start kissing him, just when he's about to kiss back I pull away and poke his arm.

"You're it!" I yell and run down the steps.

"You're not seriously trying to play tag you're it right now." He says and rolls his eyes. I just smile at him and shrug.

He runs down and starts chasing after me, after what seems like forever he catches me and pokes my side. "You're it." He says and starts running again.

He keeps running until he's on the edge of the lake.

"Alright that's enough." He says, trying to catch his breath and I keep walking closer.

"You're not going to push me into the lake come on." He says, I keep walking forward with a smirk playing on my lips.

"No I'm not." I say when I'm close to him, our breaths mixing. I start kissing him and he immediately pushes his tongue into my mouth.

I move my hands to his shoulders and when I'm one hundred present sure he's relaxed I push him into the water. He comes to the surface seconds later and shakes his hair. I throw my head back and clutch my stomach from laughing too much.

"Come in the water." He demands.

"And what would you do if I don't?" I stuck tongue out at him.

"Just get in the water." He rolls his eyes.

"No."

"Get in, it's like that time at the pool." He says and I smile.

"I'm coming." I take my shirt and jeans off and jump into the water.

"Wow it's warm." I say and lean back, closing my eyes.

Suddenly I'm pushed under the water, I keep kicking my legs and arms around til he lets go and I move up.

"Asshole." I say.

"You love me." He says and my heart skips a beat, we only said it a few hours ago, but only once and I've never been in love, but if this is not love then I don't know what it is.

"I do." I blush.

"You do?" He smiles and walks closer and holds me in his arms.

"Yeah." I say.

"Say it." He says, his fingers moving to my cheek then down to my lips.

"I love you." I say and get this tingly feeling.

"I love you more." He whispers and brings his lips to mine, so this is what they mean when they say you get butterflies in the bit of your stomach. It's overwhelming, he's overwhelming.

"Let's go inside, make something to eat and cuddle yeah?" He says.

"Let's go."

When we get inside Liam makes us some spaghetti, we're now sitting on the counter, eating.

"Zayn there's two things that I need to tell you." Liam says.

"Go ahead." I tell him and put my fork down.

"First, will you be my boyfriend? maybe it's too early but it all started in a weird way and I don't wanna waste another chance you know." He says. I walk to him and sit down on his lap.

"Of course I will be your boyfriend Mr Payne." I say and kiss his cheek.

"You make me so happy Zayn." He whispers.

"And you make me happy Liam, I know the other thing that you want to say is not a good thing so let's keep it to another day I'm really happy right know." I say, I'll probably regret this later but I don't wanna ruin the moment.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Positive." I smile and he kisses my forehead, I feel happy, alive and just...loved.

....

What are you hiding Liam? Smh