5.

-Zayn's pov-

I wake up at the sound of my alarm, gosh I want to sleep forever. I sit up on the bed and stretch then I go to the bathroom, I brush my teeth and walk back into the room. I pick some ripped black jeans and a black t-shirt, then I leave the apartment and wait on the steps for Harry to come so we can head to work.

About five minutes later, Harry pulls into my driveway.

"Hey." He greets me.

"Hey yourself." He says and starts driving.

....

After working for two hours, I go to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

Just as I'm about to bite onto my sandwich Harry comes in with a tray and an order in his hand. "Take this, it's for table four." He says and hands me the order.

"No Harry I wanna eat." I groan.

"Shut up and go, I need to use the bathroom."

"Fuck you."

"You wish." He says and leaves, he needs to lower his confidence.

The order reads regular coffee, I make the coffee and head out of the kitchen to table four.

"Here's your coffee sir." I say, the guy looks up and I think my heart just skipped a beat. It's Liam. "What are you doing here?" I frown.

"I came to get you, love." Love? No he can't call me that it turns me on.

"But I still have to work for-"

"I told Harry, he said we could go." He interrupts me.

"But-"

"No buts." He interrupts me again, then he stands up. "I'll be waiting outside." He smiles at me and walks out the door.

I look back and see Harry smirking at me, I give him my middle finger and leave.

....

"Where are you taking me?" I look over at Liam.

"I'm taking you to my favorite place here, the only place where I can relax and feel..free." He smiles and glances at me.

"Okay." I smile back.

After a moment of silence I speak. "You go to the club every week right?" I ask.

"You can say that, why?" He keeps his eyes on the road.

"I was wondering if you know the guy that Harry 'hangs out' with?"

"Yes, Louis." He tells me.

"Do you know him personally?" I ask.

"He's my best friend."

"Oh, does he like Harry or is he just playing?" I question.

"Louis is a player, but I think he really likes Harry because he talks about him a lot but he's afraid to admit that he likes him." He better not break his heart.

"Can you tell him that if he hurts Harry I'm gonna stab him in the eye?"
He laughs and nods.

When I turn around to look at the window, I gasp and my eyes go wide. Since when are we into a wood?

"We're here, c'mon." Liam says and leaves the car.

"Is this a lake house?" My jaw drops. This place is so beautiful, there's this lake house and connected to it a wooden bridge, which is above the water.

"Yeah, my dad bought it for my mum, I come here every time I want to get away." He says with a smile.

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask him.

"Well I thought you'd like it, and you're gonna sign the contract." He explains. Yeah, the contract.

"Okay let's go inside." When we do so, I take in the place, it's so beautiful and romantic.

"I could live here for the rest of my life." I spin around and Liam chuckles.

"I'm gonna make us some hot chocolate, make yourself comfortable." I nod at him.

Minutes later he comes back with two mugs of hot chocolate and hands me one.

"Thanks." He smiles at me.

"So Zayn you still want to do it?"

"Yeah." I tell him.

"Okay." He puts his mug on the table and gets a paper and a pen out of his pocket.

"Sing here, if you want you can read it first." He hands me the paper.

"Anything that I don't to know of?" I ask him.

"No." He says and I sign the contract.

We sit there and talk for hours, time flies by fast when I'm with him.

"Wanna go watch the sunset?" Liam asks.

"Sure." He stands up and puts his hand out for me, I take it and stand up. We walk to the bridge and stand there and I take in the view, the sound of birds, the water reflects the color of the beautiful sky, the sun almost gone and the smell of nature is beautifully overwhelming. With Liam by my side, I feel like I'm in paradise.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Liam asks.

"Indeed." my smile couldn't be wider.

I move closer to him. "Can I?" I point to his shoulder.

"I'd be happy." I blush and lean my head on his shoulder, seconds later he rests his head upon mine. We stay like that, watching the sun as it goes down and every breath I take is like I'm breathing him in, I could definitely get used to this.

....