16.

Song for the chapter: The Beach - The Neighbourhood

-Zayn's pov-

"Zayn." I hear Liam whisper in my ear.

"Let me sleep." I groan.

"Wake up, it's 1 PM."

"No." I say and move his hand from my hair.

Seconds later I feel his lips on mine, just when I'm about to kiss back he pulls away.

"Why did you wake me up?" I groan.

"I'm taking you out for breakfast." He kisses my cheek and leaves the bed.

"I hate you." I mumble.

"Didn't seem like it last night." I hear him say as he gets dressed.

"Whatever." I say and go into the bathroom.

....

"So where are we going?" I ask him after we get in the car.

"My place, I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I said it's a surprise." He rolls his eyes.

I stay silent for the rest of the ride, when we get there, Liam pulls into his parking lot and we both get out of the car.

"Close your eyes." He says when we get to the door.

"Oh come on." I groan.

"Just close your eyes." He repeats.

"Fine!" I say and close my eyes, he takes my hand and leads me inside.

"Alright stand here but don't open your eyes before I say so." He says and lets go of my hand then I hear him taking a few steps away from me.

"Okay open your eyes." He says and I do so, blinking a few times before looking around, a gasp leaving my lips, candles are all over the place, surrounding the table which has my favorite dishes on it.

"What's all this for?" I look at Liam.

"What? You don't like it?" He looks down, I walk over to him and place my hand on his cheek, he looks up, our eyes meeting.

"Are you kidding me? I fucking love it, just, why now? And in the morning?" I ask.

"Well we need to talk, I have to tell you something." He says.

"Okay let's eat first I'm so freaking hungry." I say and take his hand in mine, walking to the table.

"I don't know where to start." I say referring to the food. Liam chuckles.

After we're done eating Liam stands up, walking towards me and putting his hand out for me to take.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Dance with me." He says and places his hands on my waist.

"But there's no music." I chuckle.

"Imagine that there is." He says and starts swaying randomly, I tag along.

"What did you want to tell me?" I ask him.

"There's two things." He says.

"Are they bad?"

"I don't know, one is bad probably." He says.

"Well what's the first?" I ask.

"I want us to travel the world together, if you want to of course." Am I dreaming?

"Really?!" I ask, my voice full of excitement.

"Yeah, do you want that?" He asks again.

"Gosh, of course I do." I say and kiss his lips softly.

"What's the other thing?" I ask him after I pull away.

"Let's go sit down."

"Okay." We walk back to the table and Liam pulls his chair next to mine.

"So this is what I wanted to tell you for a while, I really hope you won't freak out and leave me alone, I know I'm gonna sound like a creep but I thought it was the only way." He says and places his hand on top of mine.

"Where are you coming from?" I'm so confused.

"I lied." He whispers.

"About what?" I question him.

"I've always been gay, I told you I was bi, and that I wanted you to work for me but that wasn't it, a long time ago I came to the cafè and saw you, you were so busy you didn't notice me but I definitely did and I just..fell and didn't know what to do, so I talked to Harry and asked him about you and he mentioned the wanderlust thing, so that gave me the idea, the whole ex thing, Tina has always been a friend and nothing more she liked me but I never did, I love you, please don't hate me." By the end of that he's crying.

And I am too, I don't know how to feel about this, flattered? Angry? Or that it shouldn't affect a thing.

"You could've simply asked me out." I whisper.

"I didn't know how, I didn't want to be rejected and I thought it was a good idea I didn't think of the consequences, love blinds you." He says.

"You loved me since then?" I ask.

"I thought I just liked you but now I know, it's always been love, I've never been in love I even thought I didn't believe in it, but with you I get those mixed feelings, happiness, pleasure, madness, a lot of things and I want the good and the bad just because it's you, I'd do anything for you. So if this is not love then I don't know what it is."

"But it's like you thought you can buy me with your money, and that is so wrong, I love you Li but it's like everything was a lie, our story is a lie." I say and breathe heavily.

"Our love isn't, it's what keeps me alive, and the nights we've had. You're the best thing that happened to me."

"I need some time to think, alone." I say and stand up. He stays silent.

"This was amazing, well other than..you know." I say, he stands up and walks towards me.

He hands me his car keys and walks me to the door, before I could open it he grabs me by my shoulders and throws me against the door, I try to push him away but fail.

"Please Zayn I need this." He says and crushes his lips to mine. I'm surprised that it's gentle and sweet and I'm more surprised that I want more, so I put my tongue out and lick his bottom lip, he lets me in and I could taste tears in between, I don't know if they're mine or his, or both.

"I-I have to go Liam." I mumble against his lips, he keeps his lips on mine, not kissing, he just keeps them there. A few seconds later he pulls away.

"I'm so sorry, I love you." He says. I want to say I love you but I can't.

"I know, bye Liam." I say and walk out of the door. I stand there for a bit then I hear him screaming and a glass breaking. I want nothing more than to go and comfort him but he did this.

I shake my head and walk to the car, I could barley see through my tears while driving and the only thought in my mind is, did I just lose Liam?

....

Please vote or comment or anything It'd mean a lot.

Should I put a song for each chapter?
Love u :*