18.

-Zayn's pov-

"Why are you crying?" I ask Harry when I enter the coffee shop.

"Louis, h-he." He says but his voice cracks.

"What did he do?"

"Let's go to the kitchen, I need some water." He manages to get the words out through his tears.

When we walk inside the kitchen he grabs a glass and fill it with water, he gulps the whole glass down at once.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" I ask him and rub his back. He sighs and nods his head.

"I thought I'd go see him since it was too early to open the cafè so I went to his house, he gave me a key the other day, said I can go there whenever I want, so I did and I opened the and got in. It was so quite I knew he was asleep, and when I walked in there he was, cuddling with some asshole, naked." He says and glares into space, I walk over to where he's standing and hug him.

"It might not be what it looks like."

"Oh so it's normal if you and me cuddle in bed naked?" He asks and takes a cigarette out of the pack and lights it.

"No, did he see you?" I ask.

"No but when I rushed out of the room I knocked something down I can't even remember what was it, he might have heard, I don't give a fuck." He says, typical Harry.

"You obviously do." I say and point to his bloodshot eyes.

"It's the smoke." He says.

"Sure."

"Anyway, Niall is in town. I bumped into him last night and we're going to the club tonight, he told me to bring you along." Harry says and throws the cigarette into the sink.

"What brings him back? And don't do that again." I say and take the cigarette out and throw it in the trashcan. He rolls his eyes.

"He's visiting his parents."

"Okay, we'll go to the club now get back to work." I say.

....

"Table nine." Harry says and hands me a the tray.

"Where-" Before I could say anything he flips me off and walks towards the bathroom.

I walk to table nine, when I get there I put the drink down. "Here's your drink-" I look to see if it's a male or female to find Liam with a goofy smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Just came to ask if you can come to my house after work? We have to start planning our trip." He says, just thinking about it gives me chills, me and Liam, travelling the world alone. It's more than I could ever wish for.

"Oh baby, I'm going out with Harry and an old friend, make it tomorrow?" I pat my lashes at him.

"Whatever my baby wants." He says, takes my hand in his and kisses it.

"I need to get back to work, if you want you can always come with me and Harry to the club." I say, he stands up and kisses my cheek.

"I need to get some work done since you're coming tomorrow, don't have too much fun without me." He whispers in my ear.

"Alright bye." I push against his chest.
"I love you."

"I love you." I say back. Then he heads to the door, leaving me with a huge smile like a school girl who got her first boyfriend.

....

"Oh there's Niall." Harry points to where Niall is standing and we walk to him.

"Oh my fucking god." He says when he sees us, mainly looking at me.

"Wha-" I'm about to ask what's wrong but I'm out if breath due to how tight he's hugging me.

"Can't-brrathe." I say, my voice muffled.

"Zayn fucking Malik it's been a long time." He says after letting go of me.

"Yeah and you're still the same old Niall." I say.

"Yeah but I fixed my teeth." He says and me and Harry laugh at him.

"Let's go sit down." Harry says and walk towards the bar stools.

We sit down and each one of us order a different drink, I'm thankful that the bartender is not Tyler.

"How's California?" Harry asks Niall.

"It's great, but I don't get to go out much because of my job." He says and takes a sip of his drink.

After talking to each other for about an hour Harry goes to dance and leaves me and Niall alone.

"So tell me Niall, still single?" I ask him.

"Why? You're interested?"

"No thanks." I chuckle.

"I am single, I don't like being someone's." He says.

"I know."

"What about you?" He asks.

"I have my eyes on someone." He doesn't have to know I have a boyfriend.

"Great." He says and looks away, suddenly it's awkward for some unknown reason.

After a few minutes I break the silence. "I'm gonna go to the restroom, be right back."

"Take your time." He says back.

I get in the restroom there's only one guy there, I only came here to wash my face and get away from Niall because he was acting weird. The guy leaves and I'm alone. I wash my face and hands, dry them then stare at the mirror for a few seconds.

Now I have to go back and sit with Niall and it'll be awkward again, I hate that, I should've went to Liam's, we'd probably be making love by now. I get excited by the thoughts only, which are cut off by someone walking in the bathroom, I go to leave but before I do so I'm being pushed into one of the stalls. What the fuck?

When the door is closed I look at the person, it's Niall.

"What the hell Niall?"

"I've waited so long, Zayn." He says and starts leaning in, I need to leave.

"Niall please, I have a boyfriend." I say.

"Do I look like I care?" He whispers and crushes his lips to mine, I'm about to kiss back but I mentally slap myself and push him off of me.

He's about to speak but I don't give him a chance and leave.

Without bothering to find Harry I leave the club and head to my car.

Why would he do that? Now that I have Liam? I have to tell him.

Fuck my life.

....

Smh, Niall.