15.

-Zayn's pov-

*A week later*

Things with Liam have been working out perfectly, all we've been doing is making love and having fun, aside from our crazy arguments, we argue about everything but it's always silly and we end up kissing or having sex, all of that scares me because what if this doesn't last? What if he gets bored? What if that one thing he's hiding ruins what we have? All I know is that I love him and I don't want drama, I just want to have fun and do crazy stuff with my dreamy boyfriend.

I hear a knock on the door and close the journal to go get the door.

When I open the door I see Liam standing there, dressed in all black, looking hot as ever.

"Hey babe." I pull him inside and close the door.

"Hi." He says and pulls me in for a kiss.

"I thought you were busy today what are you doing here?" I ask while we're walking down the hall, hand in hand.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" He pouts, sitting down on the couch and I sit in his lap.

"Of course I am, just wondering." I say.

"Well the meeting got canceled so I thought I'd come see you, I missed you." He smirks and starts kissing my neck.

"I missed you too, hey we do this every night let's go out and do something fun." I pull away and give him my best puppy eyes.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asks, a bit annoyed.

"Look, you choose a place and what we're gonna be doing, if it's something fun, my kind of fun, I'll let you do whatever you want when we come back, what do you think?" I ask him, biting bottom lip.

"Anything I want?" He asks.

"Anything." This is exciting.

"Okay go get dressed." He says, I kiss his cheek and walk to the bedroom, swaying my hips a bit more than necessary.

....

"Where are you taking me Li?" I groan, I've been asking the whole car ride and he wouldn't answer.

"Shut up Zayn we're almost there." He says and I roll my eyes.

After about two minutes Liam pulls in front of an old building, "We're here." He says and leaves the car.

"What are we doing here?" I raise one eyebrow.

"Just take my hand and don't make any sound there's killers and drug dealers here." He says pointing to the alleyway. I just nod my head and put my hand in his.

He walks us through the alleyway and stops in front of a very long metal stairs and points for me to climb them and I do so. I keep climbing until I reach the end of it which leads to a rooftop, I jump down and wait for Liam.

"I used to come here to smoke weed with Louis when were young." He says and intertwines our fingers together.

"Do you have weed right now?" I ask.

"No, we should get high but not on a rooftop with druggies and killers down there." He chuckles. "Look." He says as we stop on the edge of the roof, I look ahead of me, the sight is breathtaking, the city looks amazing from up here, the lights, the buildings and the sky, it all looks perfect. Like a piece of art.

"Wow, it's beautiful." I say, still looking ahead of me.

"Yeah, it's been a long time since I came here, it looks more beautiful now." Liam says, we sit down, I sit between Liam's legs.

After sitting there and talking for about an hour we hear a noise coming from the door, Liam stands up and pulls me up with him.

"Let's go c'mon!" He whisper-yells.

We get down the stairs as fast as we can and when we get down we go to leave the alleyway but find a guy standing there, his back to us. Liam points to a corner at the end of the alleyway, we go there and hide for a bit, I don't know why but I find this fun, then I get a better idea. Since Liam is all worked up I know he wouldn't follow me right away so I leave him there and get in the first door in front of me, leaving it a bit open to see through. Seconds later I glance Liam's figure from the crack of the door, I open it slowly and tap Liam's shoulder, he turns around and the first thing does is punch me in the face.

"Oh my god! Zayn, what the fuck, oh god I'm sorry I thought-" He stops when he hears me laughing and gets down to my level, I put my hand on his shoulder and stand up straight.

"It's-it's alright." I say while laughing.

"Oh gosh, no it's not, your nose is bleeding, you fucking scared me and now you're bleeding this is not alright!" He raises his voice, I grab him by his neck and start kissing him, tasting my own blood on his lips, he's surprised at first but then he starts kissing back.

"Let's leave before someone sees us."
....

As soon as we get to Liam's house and open the door, I push Liam against the wall and start kissing him.

"N-No Zayn let me clean you up first." He says against my lips.

"It's nothing Liam my nose isn't bleeding anymore it's just a little blood." I cross my arms.

"Does it hurt?" He asks and touches my nose.

"No." I say and put my hands around his neck, jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist. "Let's go upstairs." I say and go back to kissing him.

We barely make it upstairs to Liam's bedroom, stumbling a few times.

As soon as we get to the bedroom we both take our clothes off as fast as we could, Liam gets closer, about to push me on the bed but I have other intentions.

I hold his hands and put them down, throwing him on the bed and straddling him.

"I'm gonna do something, something we never did." I say and lean down, kissing his left collarbone.

"Shit, just do anything." He whimpers when I grind down on him. I grab the lube from the nightstand next to the bed where he usually keeps it, I open it and cover his cock with some, he starts getting a hint of what I'm doing and he seems to like it, I can tell by his moans, which turns me on.

I adjust myself in the position needed and I can feel Liam's tip at my entrance, I take a deep breath and go all the way down, throwing my head back and fist the sheets, I keep going up and down, then I look down at Liam. "Look at me." I whisper.

"Fucking hell Zayn." Liam moans the loudest moan I heard from him and that does it for me and him, we both release at the same time.

I lay down next to him with a smile on my face, "That was so hot." He says and kisses my forehead.

I grab his hand and play with his fingers. "It's midnight." He says.

"So?" I ask in confusion.

"It's been a month so I have to pay you." He says.

"So now what I get my money and travel? Alone?"

"You followed all the rules, you can do whatever you want." He says.

"If we kept talking about this we'll end up arguing so let's just shut up and go to sleep."

"Fine." He huffs, I move up and kiss his lips, mumbling a small good night.

....