4.

-Zayn's pov-

"Hello there."

"Uhm, hi." I wave awkwardly.

"I'm gonna leave you guys alone again." Harry says and leaves.

"Let's go upstairs it's less crowded there." Liam says and starts walking, me following.

"So you're giving this a second thought?" Liam asks after sitting down.

"Well it depends on how it's gonna go." I tell him.

"Well there's some stuff that you need to agree of, and also there's one rule." Interesting.

"Stuff like what?" I ask him.

"First let's order something to drink." He says and calls for a waiter.

"What can I get you sir?" The waiter asks, eyes plugged on Liam, obviously admiring him.

I clear my throat and say "I'll have some ice tea, sugar free."

He glances at me then back at Liam. "And you sir?" 

"I'll have the same, thanks Tyler." Liam smiles at him and he leaves.

"Ice tea huh?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah I don't drink." I tell him.

"Good for you."

After a few minutes of awkward silence Tyler comes back with two cups of ice tea, he puts them down a bit too harshly and leaves.

"The fuck is his problem?" I act like I don't know.

"They say that he has a thing for me? Who cares?" He more questions than states.

"Yeah, whatever." I say and take a sip of my tea.

"So as I said, there's some stuff that you need to agree of, first of all no strings attached, I'll come and get you and we'll go out whenever I need to, we'll act like a couple, we'll hold hands and we'll kiss if it's necessary." He explains, I don't mind, not one bit.

"That's it? I'm in." I smile at him.

"Another thing, you're gonna sign a contract, it's one month length, I'll pay you at the end of the month and if we decide we want another month or so you'll sign a new contract."

"Alright."

"Now let's go to my house, I'm gonna show around and we'll talk about this more." He says and stands up.

"Lemme tell Harry not to look for me."
"Okay, I'll be waiting outside." He says and walks down, disappearing into the crowd.

After what seems like forever, I find Harry with a guy pinned to the wall and Harry basically eating his face out.

I walk closer to them and tap his shoulder, he pushes me back without even looking and this time I pull him off of the guy.

"Z-zayn, hey." He says and rubs the back of his neck, he's so nervous.

"Chill, just came to tell you that I'm going home with Liam."

"Alright see you." He says and goes back to snogging that guy, who's obviously wasted.

I head to the door and find Liam waiting outside. "You ready?" He asks and I nod, following him to his car.

The ride to Liam's house is only fifteen minutes. "We're here." He announces and leaves the car.

"This is your house?" I ask, eyes wide.

"Yeah." He chuckles.

I'm even more surprised when I see the inside of the house, it's huge. The decoration is all black and red and just perfect.

After showing me the house, we settle down in the living room.

"Aren't you gonna tell me what's your rule?" I ask him after sitting on the couch.

"We have all the time in the world, don't we?" He sits next to me.

"I guess, tell me about your ex."

"What you need to know is, she left me without saying why, she's coming back for business which is with my best friend, and the reson I choose you is because she doesn't get jealous easily, but when she sees you..she's gonna be so jealous." I'm too hot, ain't I?

"Why's that?"

"Because you're hot as fuck?" He blushes a bit, what?

"Thanks?" I giggle.

"Did you just.. giggle?" He laughs.

"No." I blush.

"Yes you did." He continues laughing. His laugh is so gorgeous.

"Thank you." Was I thinking out loud?

"Yes and you are doing it again." He chuckles.

"Oh." My cheeks immediately heat up.
"Let's go the backyard." He stands up.
"Okay." I follow him.

The backyard is full of roses and different kinds of flowers, there's also a pool, it's so beautiful.

"Wow it's beautiful out here." I say and look at Liam, who's already looking at me.

"You're eyes are." He's gonna be the death of me. We sit there and chat for god knows how long.

"Wanna stay the night? Or want me to take you back home?"

"I think it's better if I go home."

"Let's get going."

....

"Turn left, yes and here I am." I tell Liam.

"Let me walk you to your door." He says and get out of the car.

We stand in front of my door. "So when are we doing to sing that contract?" I question.

"Let's get to know each other first." I nod, then it's dead silence, nothing can be heard except our breaths.

Somehow we've gotten closer and it feels like the world has stopped, just me and him, I'm staring into his eyes, my eyes moving to his lips every now and then, our faces moving closer and closer.

Now we're breathing the same air, I've never felt this eager to kiss someone, gosh he's killing me.

Slowly, he puts his hand on my cheek and just when I think he's gonna kiss me, he moves to my ear and whispers.

"My only rule is, do not fall in love with me." With that he leaves and I feel my heart about to jump out of my chest.

What.the.actual.fuck?

....

Oh wow that's shitty.