11.

-Zayn's pov-

"Your...face." I barley get the words out. Not seconds later he starts laughing with me, both of us laughing like pshychos.

After we're both tired of laughing and out of breath we get into the car and Liam starts driving.

"It's getting late wanna go back to your house? Or.. my house is closer from here wanna sleep over? It'll save gas?" He says and I throw my head back in laughter.

"Really Liam?"

"Shut up, I'm taking you to your house." Liam says.

"No, no, I wanna sleep over so we can cuddle."

"Oh you wanna cuddle me?" He smirks.

"Yeah you're like a big fluffy teddy bear."

"I am not like a teddy bear I'm a sexy beast." He says and I laugh again.

"You're both." I lean over and kiss his neck lightly.

....

When we get to Liam's place we head straight to his bedroom, Liam goes to what I assume is the closet, and walks out a few minutes later.

"Here, you can wear this." He hands me a pair of pyjama pants and white tee.

"Thanks." I say and change into them, Liam's eyes plugged on me the whole time as he lays on the bed.

I walk over to him and climb over him, my legs on each side of his waist, then I take both of his hands in mine and play with his fingers, the smile never leaving our faces.

"Today was amazing." I say, starting a conversation.

"It was, I've never done something like that but I had so much fun, and the fact I was doing it with you adds a cherry on top." He smiles up at me.

I want to ask you but I chose to ignore it and enjoy the moment.

"We'll be doing a lot of crazy stuff then." I say and he gives me a smile.

I move off of him and lay down next to him, my head on his chest and my hand on his waist. We keep talking about random stuff and Liam keeps playing with my hair.

Liam excuses himself to the bathroom, I lay on my back and stare at the ceiling until he comes back, a cigarette in his hand.

"How often do you smoke?" I ask after he lays back down.

"Twice a day maybe?" That's not much. He lifts the cigarette up for me to take, when I do so, I get an idea.

I straddle Liam once again and lean closer to his face, I take a long drag, moving my mouth and settling right above his lips, then I blow the smoke in his mouth, he inhales it then blows it in the air.

"I've never done that, feels good." He says. Our lips close and it's so tempting, I lean down and start kissing him. And it's just like the first time if not, better.

....

-Liam's pov-

*next morning*

I wake up at the sound of someone knocking at the door, I sit up and look besides me, Zayn is passed up, he's a heavy sleeper. I kiss his forehead and go to get the door.

I walk to the door and open it, it's Tina. "What are you doing here?" I ask her without even greeting her.

"I just came to talk to you." She says and I let her in, we both take a seat on the couch.

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"I overheard Louis talking to Harry about Zayn working for you, and you're acting like your father, trying to buy everything. Handling everything with money." She had some nerve to say that?

"You know nothing, look I really appreciate you helping me when I was in rehab and everything but you know I never liked you, I only convinced myself so I can satisfy my father." I remind her.

"Liam I know all of this, I see what you and Zayn have and I want you to be happy but you have to tell him the truth before it's too late, and I'm gonna let this go for good, but I want you to do one last thing for me."

"Wait first from where did you know the truth?" I ask her, who am I kidding no one knows but Louis.

"When I heard Louis talking to Harry about it, I went and talked to Louis after Harry had left, and he told me because he wanted me to leave you guys alone." He's my queen.

"Alright, what's the thing you want from me?" I ask her.

"First you have to understand that this is goodbye, and you probably won't see my face again." Hopefully.

"Just spill." I roll my eyes at her.

"I want you to kiss me one last time." Oh for god's sake.

I think about it for a moment, it'll be the last time I see her, I'll be totally over my past and I can tell Zayn about everything and move on, with him. It's just one little kiss.

"Okay." I walk over to her and start kissing her, I try my best not to think about the past and just picture Zayn's lips, just a few more seconds.

Just when I think it's all over, Zayn's voice comes from the end of the stairs, "Liam?" He whispers, voice cracking, my heart breaks at the sound of my name coming out from him like that.

I turn to him, wishing I could just disappear.

"I'm gonna go." Tina says and walks out of the door. I couldn't care less.

I walk over to Zayn and stand a few steps away from him.

"That wasn't what it looked like Zayn please let me explain." I beg him.

"Why? That's the point of it right? You getting her back, you don't have to explain just let one of your drivers take me home." He says, my heart breaking at every word.

"No Zayn please this is not it." I step closer.

"Don't, don't get closer I just wanna leave, please?" He says, eyes tearing up. God please help me.

"I'm so sorry." I say and go to get one of the drivers from downstairs, tears running down my face without even realizing.

....

Heya, sorry for any mistakes.

How's the new cover?