Act 1 Scene 4

Setting: It's back to Xavier's School, where there are teenage mutants preparing for bed. Their number is so many, that Logan and Scott are helping pass out sleeping bags and blankets. The young mutants sit or stand in small groups, weery, and talk silently.

Professor: *He comes, rolling down the hall, smiling at the mutants.*

Logan:*Speaking to Scott.* You alright after all that? *He hands a blanket to a little girl, who runs off.*

Scott:*Gently touching a bandage on his cheek.* Yeah. The only thing that matters is that they are safe and Creed is chained.

Xavier:*He rolls in between them.* I trust you did as I told you, Logan.

Logan: Yeah. I put the cuff on Victor and- *He stops talking as the little girl walks back up to him and tugs on his pant leg.* I already gave you three. You can't have anymore. *He holds the blanket away and the little girl starts to cry.*

Jean: *She walks over and picks the girl up.* I got this. *And she walks away.*

Scott: And what, Logan?

Logan: I didn't have time to find something to attach it to, so I told the scientist woman there-

Xavier: *He purses his lips and looks at Logan.* You pawned your job off? We don't know for certain and now we are all in danger. Especially the woman. You need to find her.

Logan: But-

Xavier: No! *His voice is raised.* You made this mess and you will fix it. *He rolls away, leaving Scott and Logan to their duties.*

Scott: *He sighs.*

Logan: Great. Just great. *He pauses between words and sets the pile of blankets down.* Guess I'll be off.

Scott: Okay. *Handing one to Logan, he smirks.* You'll need it.

Logan: *He takes it grudgingly and walks off.*

Storm: *She was standing in the hall logan took.* Logan, be careful. Victor will-

Logan: I know! You people act like I haven't dealt with the monster before. I have and I won't let him win again. *He leaves the mansion, for the time being.*

End of Act 1 Scene 4