Act 1 Scene 9

Setting: The labratory from the first scene, only this time, there are no people. Papers from scattered files lay untouched in puddles of blood, water, and chemicals. Doors are pried from their hinges and all security panels are ripped to shreds.*

Logan:*He stands in the middle of a long hallway, looking around. Upon spotting a sliding track made up of blood and chemical, he crouches. Sliding his fingers through it, he sniffs. There are three scents he picks up. The sweet smelling woman, Creed, and the toxicity of the chemical. He swears* What have I gotten myself into?

*Down in one of the cooridors, a scratchy echo bounds across the metal walls.*

Logan: *Standing again, his claws extend silently as he carefully makes his way towards the noise. It gets louder until he finds an old security office.*

*A tape plays on repeat a footage from three years ago. If this were a movie scene, the audience would not be able to see what the footage was.*

Logan:*His eyes fill with shock as he watches the ten-second clip again and again* Oh my-

End of Act 1 Scene 9

Phantomauthor here.
I just really wanted you all to know that I appreciate your likes and reads, but I appreciate reviews even more. And I'm just gonna come clean: Tell me everything you hate. I can't get better if I don't know what's wrong.
Love you all!
And happy reading!
Phantom Author

Song of the day: I don't wanna love somebody else by A Great Big World