Act 1 Scene 5

Setting: In a dark cave, just at the mouth, stands Victor. It's raining outside and he's impatiently pacing. Klāra lays against the left wall, passed out. Forest around the cave is quiet and still, despite the weather.

Klāra :  *She begins to wake up, opening her eyes and touching her forehead. Straightening herself, she looks around, dizzy.* What happened? Where am I?

Victor: *He looks at her.* Doesn't matter.

Klāra: *Looking up at at Victor, she stands.* Yes it does.

Victor: *He growls and pulls his hand that has the cuff more than 5 feet away from Klāra.*

Klāra: *She falls forward into him.*

Victor: *Smirking, he laughs.* Can't stay away from me, can you, Frail?

Klāra: *Backing away in disgust, she snickers.* I'm not frail.

Victor: Sure you are. A weak, feeble human with nothing special to show for your existence.

Klāra: *She clenches her fists and takes a deep breathe.* Take it back.

Victor: *Turning to look at her, he slightly shakes his head, mouth agape in confusion and shock.* What are you, five?

Klāra: Take it back.

Victor: No.

Klāra: Take it back!

Victor: Fine. *He stands in silence and looks away.* Frail. *He mutters.*

Klāra: That's it! *She goes to hit him, but is stopped by a loud crack of thunder that was close to their location. She jumps slightly and backs away from him.*

Victor: *He looks at her with irritation.* Now you're scared of a bit of weather? Great. I'm stuck with a scaredy Frail.

Klāra: *She crosses her arms and doesn't speak.*

Victor: *He rolls his eyes and sets out into the rain. Klāra's cuff pulls her forward and she's forced to follow him deeper into the surrounding wood.*

Klāra: *Her eyes perk up when she gets a glance at the area.* My car isn't parked far from here.

Victor: Oh really? *He laughs* It's probably a yellow Volkswagen with Starbucks cups in the back seat.

Klāra: Wanna bet? *She follows him even closer.*

Victor: Okay, I'll give you a hundred if it's not a chick car.

Klāra: you're on. It's this way. *She walks behind a dense bush and Victor follows.*

*Behind the bush, sits a black camero. It's hood has a few leaves on it, but other than that, it's perfect.*

Victor: *He swears.* Girl, you've got-

Klāra: Style? *She interrupts as she finds her key and unlocks her car.*

Victor: yeah... *Dumbfounded, he gets into the passenger seat.*

Klāra: *She starts the car.* Where to?

Victor: *He looks at her and smiles.* I know just the place.

End of Act 1 Scene 5

Hello readers.
This marks the end of Experimental Game's trial run. I won't be publishing anymore scenes unless I get at least one really good reason to continue. Only one. So I hope you've enjoyed the trial and maybe I'll be writing more.
Comment below things you liked, disliked. Any ideas on how I can get better. You know, the usual.

Happy reading!

Phantomauthor