Act 1 Scene 6

Setting: The car pulls up to a cabin in the woods that is overrun with plants and weeds. The windows and door are boarded up.
It appears to be a small dwelling.

Klāra: * She shifts the car into park and stares at the cabin.* You live here?

Victor: Lived. *He corrects as he gets out of the vehicle.*

Klāra: *After turning off the car, she follows, though she feels as of she is being dragged along.* Okay, okay. Lived.

Victor: *He removes the boards from the door, tries the door nob, and finds that's it's locked. Swearing, he backs away.* Frail, move.

Klāra: I'm not- *She is silenced by Victor, who glares at her.*

Victor: Shut up. You're annoying. *He takes a breathe and rams his weight into the door, busting it off its hinges.*

*The door falls with a hard thud against wood flooring that is covered in dust. Both Victor and Klāra look into the dark entry hall. A small table is placed against the right wall with picture frames on it.*

Victor: *He is hesitant to walk into the house, but does and refuse to even glance at the pictures.*

Klāra: *As she is being drug behind him, she looks at the pictures. One holds a photo of Victor, a woman with a fair face who is in about her late 20s, and a young girl who appears 5 who looks most like Victor.* Who are they?

Victor: *He goes stiff before grabbihg the frame and smashing it against the floor.* They are no one.

Klāra: *Shocked by his actions and she holds her tongue.*

Victor: They are gone. *The house goes quiet. The rustling of the leaves is the only sound to be heard.*

Klāra: Alright, I won't ask. *She kneels down and starts to clean up the glass. Her fingers carefully sift through it. As she puts the bigger shards in a pile, Victor kneels down and begins to help her.*

*As they clean up the pieces, their hands cross paths and brush together. The gesture is simple, and unlike other gestures similar to its kind, it does not trigger any feelings of affection.*

Klāra: You know what?

Victor: What? *He picks up the photo and slips it into his coat pocket.*

Klāra: I'm sure that whoever they are, they're proud of you. *She doesn't look up at him.*

Victor: *He stares out the space where the door used to stand at the forest, as if it were a memory lost amongst haunted emotion.* Yeah...

End of Scene 6

Hello readers,
So, I got to thinking, what if I drew a picture of Klāra? You know, between writing and school?
Anyway, if I get comments for that...
But you know, new year new desire to write. Comment below any idea that occured during your read, thoughts of improvement, random thoughts- potatoe!

I need to really not stay up till who knows what in the morning writing.

Happy reading!

-Phantomauthor

Random song of the day: Alice Human Sacrifice by Vocaloid

Don't know why, but that's the one I listened to while writing this. It's a song in Japanese and the story is kind of cool. You know, death and wonderland and stuff. Anywho :D