Kitty's Blog Excerpts

July 28, 20--

There is silence in the house, at least there is in the mornings before the Beauty and her Beast get into another yelling match. Today, it was about scheduling. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, bathroom breaks, when to shower- how to shower- and the sorts.

It all mostly started after breakfast in the hallway. Beauty was writing out the plans for the day and something happened. Either they didn't agree on something or the Beast just got too impatient and ripped the notebook from her hand. She tried to get it back from him, but he just threw it over his shoulder and pinned her against the wall. She smacked him and it took a couple of the adults to break the two apart.

If you asked me, I've never seen so much sexual tension in my life. This will either end poorly or with the most satisfying ending I can think of: love.

August 2, 20--

Jean announced that they were working on developing a dance class for us students. I overheard her talking with the professor about possible teachers, and you'll never guess who he had in mind! Our lovely, forced together couple will be teaching ballroom. I think I hear Logan laughing at the idea. I agree with the professor; this could be what the two of them need. Afterall, Victor just needs to tell her he loves her. Then maybe Klara would see how much he's changed.

August 5, 20--

The first class was held today. I wish I could say it went well but it did not and let me tell you, I'm surprised it's still being taught.

To say it was a little fight would be an understatement. The class started off all normal with a syllabus and just general information. Klara did most of the talking as Victor sat against the teacher's desk. She went to pass out some papers and went out of the cuff's range and fell. Victor laughed at her and said something I don't actually feel comfortable writing and oh boy, did that piss her off.

...

She put him in his place after all the chaos and chastened him for scaring the students. I watched his heart fall and the shame in his eyes as he tried to apologize. Klara stopped him and told him she didn't want to hear any more of his lies. I wonder what she could be talking about.

August 27, 20--

The professor has decided that the school needs to have a dance, like a homecoming or a prom. I'm super excited about it and can't wait to go with my friends. Maybe someone will ask me to be their date. I wish the dance would just come sooner.

Jean says it's going to be about mid-September and hopefully, it will have a good turnout. She's a little worried about how certain things will go down, but I know everything will be okay. Kitty out!