Act 1 Scene 12

Setting: *Sunlight streams through a tiny window and reflects off a bathroom mirror. Klāra and Victor stand, in between a counter and tub, starring at the tub. A closet sits just to the left behind them and the door to the bedroom is on the right.*

Klāra: This is impossible...*She holds a towel, staring at the empty bathtub.*

Victor: *sighs* what do you expect me to do?

Klāra: How am I supposed to know?

Victor: okay then..if you don't have any suggestions..*starts taking his shirt off*

Klāra: *Her eyes widen and she looks away at the ceiling*

Victor: *laughs* Aw come on Sweet Cheeks...I know you just couldn't wait for me to get my shirt off...

Klāra: What if we put up a sheet barrier, like a changing room? *She ignores his flirtatious advance.*

Victor: Do what you must..i don't care, I've seen every inch of a woman like you before. Won't bother me *he smirks wickedly*

Klāra: Of course you have. You're married. With a kid.*She goes into a closet nearby and brings out a large navy blue bedsheet.*

Victor: How'd you know about-

Klāra: I've seen that family picture you keep in your pocket. Help me string this up. *She tries to make a curtain between the tub and the door.*

Victor: *thinks* Nah..I don't think I wanna..

Klāra: why not?

Victor: Don't feel like it..*starts stripping, flexing his muscles as he does so*

Klāra: *She turns red with embarrassment and looks away.*

Victor: Oh darling darling darling..just accept it.

Klāra: No. I refuse to. *She turns around, away from him*

Victor: *suddenly yanks on the cuff and it pulls her close to him*

Klāra: *She stumbles into his chest and turns beet red, her emotions screaming that she is uncomfortable.* Victor!

Victor: Relax sweetums... *keeps her close*

Klāra: let me go! Now! *Her heart picks up speed and she becomes extremely nervous. She tries to pull herself away.*

Victor: *can smell this* I love the smell of your fear...

Klāra: You creep!!!*Closing her eyes, she turns away from him* Let me go!

Victor: Nah...this is payback...for all that time in that stupid cage...

Klāra: That was my JOB! *Tears spill from her eyes.*

Victor: You still did it!!! *slowly turning to anger*

Klāra: *She throws the bed sheet at him and sits on the toilet*

Victor: *growls and sighs*

Klāra: just shower....*She props her head on her hand and faces a wall*

Victor: *rolls his eyes and does so, it's complicated but he does so*

Klāra: *She cries to herself silently, waiting her turn.*

Victor: *showers quickly in freezing water so she can have the hot water, show an A.R.K. *act of random kindness* Alright, your turn.