Act 1 Scene 10

Setting: In a cluttered garage just off to the side of the house, daybreak light falls through a foggy window. Klāra sits on a stool at a work bench, watching as Victor attempts to drill through his cuff*

Klāra:*Folding her arms across her chest she sighs.* It isn't going to work.

Victor: *Growls and finds a power drill and tries to drill through his cuff again*

*the drill continues to spin, not making a dent. It slips and drills through his hand*

Victor: *yells very bad swear words*

Klāra: *She jumps a bit, eyes widening as the blood spurts from his hand*

Victor: *holds his hand and takes the drill out quickly, throwing it very hard behind him*

Klāra:*She ducks quickly as the drill shatters against the wall* Hey!

Victor: *looks over at her, his eyes filled with animalistic rage*

Klāra:*She goes very quiet*

Victor: *his hand slowly heals and he advances over to her, like a predator with it's prey*

Klāra: What are you doing?!* She tries to stand quickly, but doesn't make it in time*

Victor: You..pretty little lady, are going to do what you were made to do for us men! *he smacks her with his free clawed hand*

*His claws cut her cheek and blood streaks from the cuts*

Klāra: *She screams*

Victor: *aggravated and kisses her hard*

Klāra: *She tries to push him off and she struggles*

Victor: *is so much stronger and he gets exactly what he wants. He holds her closer, his claws digging into her hips.*

Klāra:*She yelps in pain.* Stop! Stop!*She screams and tries to get away- kicking and screaming and hitting him- but can't.*

Victor: You hurt me back there...Now it's payback time, Honey...*His face moves closer to hers. His eyes are filled with animalistic fury.*

Klāra: *Her heart beat begins to pick up speed and fear creeps into her mind; She knees him in the groin
*

Victor: *He roars and sinks his claws deeper into her hips.*

Klāra: *She screams the foulest of profanities* When did I hurt you?!

Victor: You jabbed the stupid scapal in my chest and watched me bleed-!

Klāra: That was my job, you monster!

Victor: YOU ARE THE MONSTER! *He roars angrily*

Klāra: *She bursts into tears.*

Victor: *smells her fear and loves it*

Klāra: *She stops struggling and just cries her heart out.*

Victor: *his jaw tightens and he slowly retracts his claws*

Klāra: *Her whole body is shaking, her heart racing, and her breathe uncontrollable. Tears blind her*

Victor: *slowly lets go of her entirely*

Klāra: What are you....you doing? *She cautiously reaches up and wipes her eyes.*

Victor: *turns away, not even answering her*

Klāra: I hate you.*She straightens herself and smears the blood from her cheek across her face as she wipes her eyes with her sleeves.*

Victor: *is silent and extends his claws and then forces himself to retract them*

Klāra: And I know you hate me too...

Victor: No really?! *sarcasm*

Klāra: Shut up, kitten.

Victor: *growls darkly*

Klāra: *She smirks.* Gotcha.

End Scene

Hello reader's
By. Kw, I guess, you should know the jist. Like, comment, share. You know, the usual. I look forward to hearing the things you guys think up, like, dislike, etc cetera. So, yeah.
Happy reading,
Phantomauthor

Song on the day: "Tears to Shed" from The Corpse Bride Movie