Girl Meets World.

Emily's POV

I am sitting on Riley's window seat with her and Maya trying to get her to take the subway.

"Why do we have to sneak out of the house if we're not doing anything wrong until we sneak onto the subway?" Riley asks us.

"You think you're ready to just walk by your parents?" I ask her, with a look on my face. 

"I think I'm ready." Riley replies.

"Let me see your face as you walk by your parents." Maya says to her. She does so and makes a face.

"Why are you making that face at us, Riley?" Maya asks.  

"Because I'm sneaking out to the subway." She say then points to window then continues. "Out the window."

Maya looks at me then I nod. "Let's go." I say. We climb out of the window. Only to be stopped.  

"Daddy! What are you doing out here?" Riley asks her father.

"Being smarter than us, how come you're always smarter than us?" Maya asks about her and I. We climb back into the room.

Her father climbs in window. "Here's what I'm thinking." He starts as Maya, Riley and I sit on the bed. "It's not your world yet. It's still my world. Because if it was your world, Maya and Emily would have you on the subway already, thinking you put something over on me. But you didn't. Know how I know? Look at you. You're right here." He says. 

"How long do I have to live in my father's world?" Riley asks.

"Until you make it yours. Riley, do you know what I want more than anything? Go ahead. Make it yours." Mr. Matthews replies to his daughter.

"I will. And when I do, will you still be there for me?" She asks. 

Topanga, Riley's mom, enters. "Right here. We'll be right here." She says.

We all leave heading for the subway.

Bleecker Street Subway Station. Maya, Riley and I enter the subway station.

We see Dweezil playing garbage cans as drums, as Maya, Riley and I dance along.

"Dweezil!" Me and Maya says in unison.

"Emily! Maya! Who's the new chick?" He asks us.  

"Chick! Down here I'm a chick! No wonder my parents don't want me on the Subway." Riley says. I laugh. 

Maya starts walking, and Riley and I follow.

"You're slouching, Maya." Gretchen says to her. I smile. 

"Thanks, Gretchen!" Maya says. Then poses, walks forward, then to the side.  

I follow her then Riley follows me.

We are on the subway when Riley starts applying lip gloss.

"Woah, Riley, you don't do lip gloss. That's Emily's thing." Maya says. I laugh a little then look around. I see a kid, bout our age reading a text book, he looks up and smiles, I give him a small smile then turn around as Riley says. 

"Oh! What I forgot to mention is that I'm completely reinventing myself. I ride the Subway now, I have kiwi lips now, and I'm just as cool as you guys now!" She says to us.

Maya looks over Riley's shoulder, to the kid with the text book. "Yeah, let's see how cool you can be when you look at him." Riley turns around and looks. He smiles at Riley. She awkwardly smiles, then turns to Maya and I and giggles.