Girl Meets First Date.

Emily's POV

We were in class, everyone but Riley, Lucas and Mr. Matthews are sitting.

"No-oooo!" We hear him yell as he picks up Riley and drops her off at her desk.

"Dad, are you out of your mind?" She asks him.

"Riley. It's time for the talk." I look at our teacher wide eyed.

"In front of the whole class?" She asks.

"Yeah, give her the talk let's see what you know." Maya says smirking.

"Okay. When a daughter- " Riley cuts him off.

"Stop."

He sees Lucas about to come in the room. "Excuse me." He runs over to the back door and closes it. "not today, Chachi." I let out a laugh.

Lucas pushes door open with Cory behind it. "Sir, you've known me all year. You like me, admit it."

"I don't wanna." Mr. Matthews says.

"I'm one of the good kids. What are you so afraid of?" Lucas asks him.

"Okay." Matthews says and erases Belgium off the chalkboard. I glare at our teacher.

Farkle stands up from behind me, with a Belgium shirt and flag. "No!" He yells. He sits back down.

"Okay, guys. It's the seventh grade spring fever, which leads to dating, which leads to movies, which leads to popcorn, which leads to putting your hands together in the dark touching popcorn, which leads to holding hands, which leads to that!" He points at Yogi and Darby. "Oh, I am not ready for this." He picks up Yogi and separates him from Darby. "Come with me. Come Here. Come on, no, come one. Come with me." He looks to Riley. "Riley, I am begging you stay in Neverland, okay? No growing up." He places Yogi on his desk. Farkle raises hands.

"What do you want?" Mr. Matthews asks him.

"The way I see it, i'm in an interesting position here." Farkle says.

"How do you figure Farkle?"

"Let's approach this as a scientific equation. You're scared of Lucas going out with Riley, right?" He asks Riley's father.

He scoffs. "Oh, does it show?"

"Yeah, He's good looking and athletic."

Cory points at Lucas. "He's thirthy six!" I give him a weird look.

"Give your daughter to me. I'll Give you four oxen and my best milking cow." I look at Farkle wide eyed then look at Lucas. Cory looks back at Lucas then to Farkle. I raise my eyebrows at Lucas as if saying 'what are you gonna do to get out of that?'

"Are you actually thinking about this?" Riley asks her dad.

Cory smiles. "It's a good deal."

Riley stands up. "I will decide who I go on my first date with at such time as somebody asks me." Lucas raises his hand. Riley makes excited face.

I smirk. Thank God she isn't going out with Farkle.

Riley, Maya and I were in the hall way talking.

Why do you think he out his hand down?" Riley asks

"Because your dad wouldn't call on him." I say and laugh. "And I don't think he ever will again."

"Life used to be so simple, Maya, Emily. Wake up, Brush my hair, Eat cereal, Pick up the bowl of cereal that I dropped." Riley says.

"When did all of this pressure happen?"