Character Answers.

Character Answers. Not many asked questions but here.

Emily

Don't take this the wrong way but... Why Farkle?

Why Farkle? Because Farkle is there for me. He cares about me. And whenever I talk or see him, I just get these butterfly's in my stomach.

What would happen if Farkle just suddenly kissed you, what would you do?

Um, I'd probably be really shocked. Because I know he doesn't like me back.

Do you like Star Wars?

Um, it's okay I guess. I've only seen little bits of the movies.

Okay not being mean but why Farkle?

I already answered this. But it's because he's caring and nice and smart. And because he is one of the guys who have actually cared and payed attention to me.

Emily, do you feel uncomfortable with the court date?

Yeah, I mean I'm scared about what will happen and having to see my father again but I know I have an amazing Lawyer, Topanga, and great friends and family to help me through it.

Farkle

Smackle or Emily?

Um, uh, Emily.

Do you like Emily like a girlfriend? And if so would you get up and kiss her then ask her out?

Uh, next question please.

Do you like Doctor Who?

It's cool.

Maya

Do you ship Farkle and Emily?

Is Stydia Endgame? Yes. Yes.

Do you like Jurassic World and Park?

Never seen them.

Maya, what's it like to have Emily living with you?

I love that she is living with me. She is my best friend/sister, other than Riley, to me. It's nice to live with her but I wish it didn't happen the way it did.

Riley

Lucas or Thomas Brodie-Sangster?

Lucas!

Riley, Do you ship Emily and Farkle? And when you found out that Emily was abused, what was your reaction?

I'm already planning their wedding! And I was really upset and so angry with her father. But I was also upset with myself for not realizing that my best friend was being hurt by her own dad.

Lucas

Selena Gomez or Riley?

Riley.

Do you think of Emily as a sister?

Yes, Emily is like the little sister I've always wanted.

Cory

Why won't you let Riley date Lucas?

Riley is to young for boys! No feelings! No boys! She is my little girl, I want to protect her.

How much do you love your wife?

I love my wife to the moon and back. She and my kids our my World.

Cory, will you adopt Emily?

I think Maya's mom maybe adopting her. We haven't really talked about it all yet. We are waiting till the trail is over.

Topanga

How do you raise Riley and Auggie and be a lawyer? You are strong and beautiful.

Aw, thanks. And my family is the world to me. And I do what I love, helping people. So being a lawyer isn't all a job. It's not easy, but we make it work.

How does feel about Emily's lawyer for the court thing with her dad? (Author: Now I'm gonna guess you meant how it feels to be her lawyer for the court thing with her dad)

It's hard. But I know that we will win this case. I love her like she is my own daughter. And I will protect her at all costs.

Auggie

How is it to have a sister like Riley?

I love Riley. It's sometimes hard but we love each other and she's my big sister, so having her in my life is great.

Auggie, do you like Emily as a big sister?

Yes, Emily has been there since I was born. I love her, she is like a big sister.

A**hole that is Emily's Father.

Why'd you beat her? She's a good girl. I get you were pissed and all but, She didn't deserve that... No one does. So why did you u hurt Emily like that?!

No comment now leave me alone!

Emily's Mom

Why did you leave?

I did what I had to.

Okay well there are the Answers! Now some of them aren't a straight answer but the are answered. Sorry for what I put as Emily's dads name but eh. He is an ass. Farkle's 2nd question wasn't fully answered, yet ;) but it may be answered sooner than you think. Emily's mom's answer was a bit shady too. Okay well I'm done explaining stuff. If you have anymore questions for them, then just comment either on the Character Ask chapter or this one.

-Kelly.