Girl Meets Truth.

Emily's POV

Maya and I are watching the play that Riley and Lucas are in.

The school play, Romeo and Juliet is going on. Lucas who plays Romeo, approaches Juliet (Riley) who is lying on the table in her family's tomb, dead.

"Eyes, look your last." He looks at Riley, lying down. "Arms, take your last embrace. And, lips, oh, you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss." Lucas says.

Farkle jumps from the side of the stage. Oh god. "Back off!"

"What meanest thou? Spear carrier... who havest no lines." Lucas aka Romeo asks Farkle.

"You tried to kiss my woman. This I cannot allow. Prepare to die!" Farkle says to him.

"Farkle, what are you doing? It's "Romeo and Juliet."" Lucas says.

"Well, now it's "Romeo and Juliet and Farkle." I play Farkle." Farkle says. I laugh.

"Dude, I'm supposed to kiss the girl. Shakespeare said." Lucas says.

"Who thinks the spear carrier should finally get to kiss Juliet?" Farkle asks.

Maya and I are cheering in the audience. "Yeah, you kiss that girl, you crazy spear carrier." We say in unison.

"Hark! Danieths! You cometh uppeth here and getteth kissed too." He says. I sigh.

They all cheer. "Thank you, thank you. You're too kind, seriously." We both say. We walk up to the stage and talk to Riley. "How you doing?" Maya asks her

"I just don't understand how we end up in situations like this." Riley says.

"Me either kid." I say.

Riley, Lucas, and Farkle walk down with a crowd cheering their performance in the play.

"Thank you. Thank you, Farkle Nation!" Farkle says.

"Farkle, come here." Maya says.

"Maya, don't. He thinks he was good." Riley says to her.

"Yeah, I'm gonna fix that." I nod agreeing with Maya.

"He deserves to know the truth." I say to Riley.

"But you can't tell him the truth. You'll crush him." She says to us.

"We have to tell him." I say.

"Oh, I can tell him the truth. It's you who can't tell him the truth because you're afraid." Maya says to her.

"I'm not afraid. I'm nice." Riley says.

'You're saying we're not nice?" Maya says, pointing to us.

"No, I'm afraid to say that." Riley says. I roll my eyes.

"Tell him the truth. You know Farkle. You know what will happen if you don't." I tell her. He walks up to us.

"Farkle. You were so-- What are the best words?" Riley says.

"He killed the play." I say with Maya continuing.

"Those are the words. Those are the only words." She says then I finish.

"You killed the play. Tell him." I say.

"What? What does she mean?" He asks Riley.

"She means you killed it, Farkle. Killed It! Showbiz talk." Riley says. I sigh.

"I actually I thought I ruined the play." And you did. "If you would've told me I ruined the play, I would have believed you. I would have been crushed, but I would've believed you." He says.