hey

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well and that you haven't been affected by the security problem ( idk if that's the exact problem but that's what I've seen ) and that your account and stories are all intact. I'm writing this to let you all know that I am most likely going to be moving this story as well as all of my apply fics ( those who have applied and got in, your ocs will still be in the stories, the cast won't change or anything, it may just take me awhile to get the story back up ) and a few other fics. I'm also going to be making a copy of all of my books on google docs and my second account, just in case I can't get back into this one at all, if anything happens.

Honestly this whole thing breaks my heart. I can't even log into this account on my phone or anywhere else, I just need to make sure i don't log out on my laptop because if I do, I won't be able to get my account back. The email address that I have set up with this account was made years ago and I can't remember the password for it. I'm hoping if I look in my old phone, I'll be able to find it but I'm not sure. And I can't change my password for my email because I don't know what phone number is attached to the email either ( I'm a mess ). And obviously I can't change the password for my Wattpad account because I need the email to do so, so I'm screwed. It really breaks my heart because this account and my stories have been my whole life for the 5? years I've been on here. I'm hoping nothing bad happens but like i said, if it does, my stories ( as many as I can ) will be backed up on my second account and my google docs. I love you all and I hope you are all having so much better luck than I am with this whole problem. Thank you guys so much, you all are so amazing and I love you guys. ( if there's any questions about stories, message me on my second account and I'll reply to them there :) )

-Kelly.