Girl Meets Visits.

Emily's POV

I laugh at something Farkle says as we sit down at the bench at school. Riley and Maya are at their lockers and Lucas is in Texas visiting his friends and grandfather.

"Come on we have to get to history." I say and stand up. He stands up and we walk to history.

I sit in my normal seat and he sits in his seat behind me.

Mr. Matthews starts talking about something. I tune out and start drawing on the back of my notebook.

I drew a jail. Like a cage jail type thing. But it was broken, the bars. The bars were broken like someone escaped. What is it's my conscious telling me that he's gonna escape. What if he does? What if he does escape and come after me for telling them what he did? What if he gets anyone else. Riley, Maya, Katy, Matthews, Topanga, Lucas, Auggie or Farkle. What if he hurts on of them? Okay Emily. You're stronger than this.

"Ms. Daniels? Ms. Daniels? Ms. Daniels!" I snap out of my daze and look up. Crap. I see the whole class and Mr. Matthews looking at me.

"I- I'm- I'm sorry." I stutter.

"Are you alright?" Mr. Matthews asks, concern filling his voice. I nod.

"Yeah. I'm okay." I say. I sigh. After a few minutes the Bell rings. I watch as everyone leaves. Mr. Matthews looks at me.

"Are you sure you're alright?" He asks.

"I'm fine." I say and take my stuff and leave.

I sit in my room, that's at Maya's house. I guess it's kinda mine too. I don't know.

Someone knocks on my door. "Come in." I say. They open the door and walk in. Katy.

"Hey sweetie." She says.

"Hey Katy." I say to her. She comes and sits down on my bed.

"How have you been doing?" She asks me. I know she knows the answer.

"I don't know. How am I supposed to feel? I'm scared he's gonna get out and come after me." I say.

"Ah sweetie. He's not gonna get to you. Not while the rest of us are here." Katy says, giving me a hug.

"We'll protect you." She says.

"I have to go see him." I say out of no where. We are sitting in the bay window. Me, Maya, Lucas, Riley and Farkle.

"What?" Farkle asks me.

"What are you talking about?" Riley asks in concern.

"I have to go see him. My dad. I have to go see him. If I don't I'm gonna end up still thinking he will get out. I need to go see him." I say to them. I shrug.

"Are you sure?" Farkle asks me.

I look away from my hands and to him. "I need to."

I talked to Topanga, Cory and Katy and they agreed to let me go see him. Topanga and Cory are gonna bring me.

We're here. Me, Cory and Topanga are waiting for them to let us in. Cory and Topanga stay in a waiting area as I go to the room with glass windows and a phone thing connected to the other side.

I see others in the room talking to people on the other side of the glass. I notice my dad at the end of the line. I go and sit down across from him.

He looks at me with slight surprise. "What are you doing here?"

I roll my eyes. "No. You don't get to talk."

"Then why are you here?" He asks me.

"You hurt me." I say. He doesn't reply. "You beat me!" After a minute of silence, I start talking again. "I hate you. You ruined my life. You beat me, almost everyday. You made me think I was worthless. I have scars that will never heal because of you. Physically, emotionally and mentally. I hate you. You are not my father. My father left when my birth mother did." I say, kinda yelling. I notice some prisoners and visitors look over. "I never want to see you again." I say. Then get up and go to leave.

"Just run and be a coward like your mother." He yells.

I turn around. "The only thing I hate about her leaving was that she didn't take me with her but she left me with you." I say then leave.

The next day, I'm sitting at my window with Farkle.

"I told him I hated him." I say.

"Do you?" He asks me.

"I'm not sure if I do or not." I say. I sigh and close my eyes.

"I think it's gonna be okay. I think you're gonna be okay. You're Emily." Farkle says. I let out a small laugh.

"Thank you Farkle." I say to him with a smile. He smiles back.

"So you wanna play a board game?" He asks. I laugh.

"Sure, why not." I say. We start playing the game trouble. "Thanks Farkle." I say.

"For what?" He asks me.

"For being there for me. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you here." I say to him.

"I'll always be here." He says. I smile at him and he smiles back and we continue playing our board game.

Okay I know y'all probably hate me for not updating on time like I said I would but I did. So I know it's short and probably sucks but please comment what you thought. I would appreciate it. Anyways thanks for reading. Bye.

-Kelly.