Girl Meets Sneak Attack.

Her outfit is up top!

Emily's POV

I walk to Riley's apartment, I live right down the hall, so it doesn't take me long. I knock on the door and Riley answers. She let's me in. I put my school bag on her chair.

"I love a sunny day. I love my friends." She says. The intercom buzzes. "I love my family. I love a sunny day." She hugs her father. "I even love going to school." She sit's down and I follow, sitting next to her. 

"Okay, what's going on with her?" Mr. Matthews asks.

"I don't know. I just got here." I say.

"I don't know. Don't do anything." Her mother says.

"I'm in a good mood." She snaps her fingers. "This life thing? I think I got it down." Riley says. Maya and Farkle walk in.

"Maya, oatmeal." Topanga says as she puts a bowl down in front of me then one in front of Riley.

"No thanks, Mrs. Matthews." She say to Riley's mom.

"Oh, I wasn't asking." Mrs. Matthews says.

"Yeow." She walks over to the table and sits next to me.

"Farkle, you too." Riley's mother says.

Farkle closes the door. "Thank you. But my mother already made me eggs, home fries, wheat toast, marmalade and a strawberry shaped like a star."

"I'm going to the Farkle's. Who's with me?!" Auggie and Maya go to stand up.

"Sit down. Eat it, please." She says to us. Maya and Auggie sit back down.

"But it's still this." Auggie says and gestures to the oatmeal.

"Hey, Auggie, guess what? It's Googly time." Mr. Matthews says. He goes to turn on the TV but Mrs. Matthews stops him.

"No TV at the table." She says.

"You're right, Topanga. This table is about the discussion of today's events only. Riley." He says.

"I woke up. I love everything. I sat here. 

"All caught up. Googly time!" He turns on the TV.

All of them except Auggie and I start saying the theme song in unison. "Here comes Mr. Googly and his foogly boogly friends."  

Auggie turns off TV. My eyes widen, this is his favorite show. All, except Auggie and I, complain in unison. "Hey!"

"I'm too old for Mr. Googly." He says and walks over to the couch.

"What?" His mom asks, following him.

"But, Auggie, Mr. Googly's your best friend." Mr. Matthews says.

Topanga picks up a Mr. Googly doll, and pretends to be it. "Auggie, I'm your foogly boogly best friend."

Auggie starts talking to Mr. Googly. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course. You can tell Mr. Googly all your secrets." She continues to still be the doll.

"I have a new best friend now." Auggie says to the doll.

"Oh really? Who would that be?" 'The doll' says.

"I don't wanna tell you who she is." Auggie says to the doll.

"She?" All except Auggie and Mrs. Matthews asks in unison.

"I've said too much." Auggie says to the doll.