A glimpse of her -II

I came down to the room. ALAS! All of my friends were sitting with a book in their hands.The most awkward thing with these counterparts was they were no long the folks with emotions: no romantic ideas on the head.

The next day and it was the last day for the preparations. I was busy with my study-stuffs then, I suddenly noticed a small lad playing with an adult lass. It was the same girl. I stored a glimpse of her and rushed back to the roof. But she was no more there!

However, Some hours later I saw a small chap walking off the house. I thought of speaking with him but suddenly, I had an idea on my head.

I wrote a letter to her that exactly read like these " hi, you look great in the red t-shirt and Aladdin paint.I m new here. Want to do friendship with you. It's my number-984606950*. If your answer is a yes then plz reply on this number.

If you don't reply, it means that you don't know how to live; how to love .from your new friend". I gave those letters to that small child-bribing him with some chocolates.

Time passed by and she hadn't replied yet. maybe she isn't that social or may be those letters are not in her hands.

It was then a beep in my cell threw my nap away. I was so nervous and excited at the same time. I picked the cell and to my surprise, it was Nepal Telecom with its evergreen hit "Dear customer, your current balance and blah blah blah."I was frustrated to hell.

However I noticed her in the veranda from the window and came out". Gathering all my guts, I yelled "hi"!

and there was mere silence.

"hi!" this time the voice got louder.

she gently shook her hand. It was a fantastic response, I thought.

"Note?"

"what note?" she replied. Her voice was so shrill and sweet that it merely could mark the rise of koilis in the springs.

"the one I sent with your little brother!" I cleared.

"oh!" she shook her head denoting that she got it.

"why no reply?"

"because I don't know you. I don't have faith in a stranger, and from the next time don't make such silly mistakes of writing to me again!" she let out all her expressions.

"BANG! the door got what it deserved! Maybe it was a restrictive response for a stranger. However, I caught a sight of her glimpsing towards me from behind the curtains of the window! This made me realize that I wasn't all wrong.!

And it provided me the strength to keep on trying for my luck to be close to her.And a small belief that one day I will make it through.

("koilis "means a type of bird that sings sweetly.)