The stupid question-II

Without having to wait for a moment, I saw her in a black t-shirt and the jeans beneath.She was the prettiest at the moment. And I was already so possessive about her that I would have wanted to play marbles with the eyes around the park that continuously stared at her!

"hi," she said. It formally ended my fear in having to start a conversation.

"hi"

"aren't we supposed to know each other's name?"

"I m Aaeesha. n u?"

"I m prabin"

"Aaeesha what? "suddenly I thought I asked a stupid question.

"Aaeesha Faruki."

"I think you got your answer!" she weakened her voice.

"It's not your name or the religion that I love, but it's you. The first time I saw you was the time I fell in love with you. You have captured my heart and captivated my soul. It sounds impractical, but maybe we are meant for each other. How comes you reside just in front of my dwellings? All these have some senses.

"yeah, these are for sayings. And down there in the real world, we are not meant for each other; we are not meant for love."

she was in deep pessimism the society had cultured in her mind.

"Can't our love break the walls of the prejudices in the society. Isn't love enough for mankind to establish a pure relation? No, Aaeesha. I don't mind your caste or religion whatsoever I simply love you!

That evening she had a bunches of explanations for why we shouldn't start a new relation and I had a couple of answers. I thought it was never gonna end. It was the moon in the sky who was silently giving ears to our conversations. At last, I thought it better not to make her late to her home.

We reached our residence and I began to grow more confident for my love towards her. I thought of spending a couple of days with her, especially the evenings.

During those days, I don't know, but I started doing crazy things like I began to look at the mirror quite often, wash my face for a plenty of times and put those "perfumes", which otherwise, I wouldn't bother to buy! I was mentally prepared for finding all the possibilities that I could do to impress her!

And back to the pavilion were my friends shouting over an answer for an M.C.Q. and to be honest, my interest in it had sharply declined.The only thing that was hovering all throughout my mind was her!!

("roting" means to study something by continuously repeating it without actually understanding the concept; done specially for the purpose of memorising sth)