The fragrances of love-II

The days passed by. She was truly, madly and deeply in love with me.Her Hindu-Muslim philosophies and social prejudices had disappeared by then.

We used to talk on the phone all over day and night. And if she had time, she would ring me and offer to accompany in the park. In the park, she was very keen to hear from me the great love stories. I would begin from Romeo-Juliet and end in Adam -Eve. I told her about myths, mythical characters, and everything I thought that would keep her attached with me.

There I also got to know all about her. She was a nurse in BPKIHS and she had a quarter. She shared it with her married sister who was also a nurse and had a son named Aamir. Her parents were there in countryside residing happily. They had the business of cosmetics which was pretty well.

Time and tide wait for none.

Days passed in a swing, and it was not my place to dwell for eternity. Just as these, the day of my departure arrived.

she would make me happy at the sad times and I thought I was gonna make her sad at the happy times. I had to depart alone like a bird leaving its loved ones in the nest.

I didn't even bid a bye. So while, in the bus, I texted her, just because I didn't have the strength to call her, the strength to make her pains fall from her eyes time and again.

She called me immediately. The Last three calls, and I let them to ring and ring. And it was the fourth call that I received and she had already started crying. The phone call lasted till the battery finished. I somehow was able to persuade her.

And back there in Nepal, I had frequently gone to Dharan to meet my friend Bishal, and during some, I wouldn't even meet or call him. Those were the seasons of love.

Life is as it is. We cannot change the course of it. Some days, life will break us. Nobody can protect from that and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break us with its yearning.

And so was it. I had to be far from my love, my family, my friends and my country for completing my CA studies. My course of life had changed. I Missed her such as the Air. Back in my home, I had explained my parents about my relation, and though they are liberal, I knew it was gonna cost me more; cost them much more and gonna cost her the most.

Above all was our love, the way of life we dreamt would live for. I knew her being pathetic without me. Time passed by and our relationship grew like a double knot, stronger and much stronger.

She would share every single sorrow and pains with me. All my decisions were our decisions. Our happiness was incomplete without sharing with each other.

It was then I realised what love is, what the strength of love is.

Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. she came into me. Any phone call would last with the kiss of her, which without irritation would she repeat for a number of times. Her kisses, her voices and everything had spread the fragrances of love...

But, would it be the same all throughout the life???well may not....

(Teej is a national festival down there, during which the females fast for a whole day for longevity of their soulmates and decorate themselves in all red and green.)