The dirty joke-II

what? just because i had said "NO" to her.Did I let her down? Nope! practically, I could never reach to the god for her.I was true in some way! But its not always about the truth in love but the emotions. she had expected me to say yes to her question.

I thought i was also a crap.what would happen if i had told just an another lie?

However she herself called it just after a minute..And guess what?

"won't you do the same for me?"she repeated once again as expected.

"yeah I will do"

"really?"

"yup"

and thanks to god it did well.

"baby? Are you bored?"Now it was her turn.

"A bit ! How about you telling a joke?" I don't know how i remembered of the jokes.

"A DIRTY ONE! Is it okay?" she said in a tone of hesitation!

Not till that date, we had shared any thing of that sort! And where come the dirty jokes all of a sudden? Anybody would guess that in a relationship, a boy would take such a initiative. But, it was strange! I was surprised to hell and began visualising my friends sharing dirty jokes in the period-offs in teen ages.

I cant lie that i wasn't excited at all!

"are you sure?" I asked in a tone to confirm her mood.

"yup shall I?"she asked.

"yeah" what else would be my answer?

she said "once there was a white horse and it fell in the mud!" she began laughing!

"How come it be dirty?"No sooner had i said this ,I under stood the joke! All my expectations went wrong and fell into the ground like a bubble rising high and brusting all of a sudden!"

I promised myself that I would never be so keen for her dirty jokes again!!!!