A sweet moment- II

And so it seemed. She was shivering.She lowered her head. I was so nervous that I felt my palms are sweating. Then I raised her head and took a step closer. We stared at each other's eyes deeply. How comes, I never noticed the depth in her eyes. I felt I was drowning down and down, to the depth of oceans . Now our face was only a inches away .Then my lips gently touched her lower lip,then, upper lip and then,the tongue. Her lips were warm, moist and juicy. Our lips felt warm and I pushed a little harder, her mouth into mine. Then we kissed with the tongue, each in turn. For a moment, I felt current waves all over my body. She threw her arms around my neck and slowly she began caressing my hairs... For the first time, I felt her taste and that now we were lost in each other.

Then Suddenly I felt my hands descending down to her lower back. She felt uneasy and pushed away my hands. Then I gently pulled her whole body towards me. We kissed and kissed. Her hair was all over my face and her weight all over me. I could feel our whole body kissed each other. Then I played with her hairs .The adrenaline rise in the body made me feel my boyhood in full emotion. Finally, my hands descended to her bosoms. The moment I felt them, she pulled herself away and shouted "Prabin !"

I looked at her and noticed turned red, maybe she was too shy to look at my eyes at the moment. I was afraid she might well be angry for it.

I didn't know what to say. I said "Chocolates?"

It wasnt a good question in the moment. She stood still and silent, gazing the floor.

Then she said , "Uh..I have to go ".

I recollected some senses and then, I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

" Good night once again Janu . I love you." I said.

"Good night " she said shivering, her eyes still in the floor.

She looked at me, but making sure not to make an eye contact, threw a pleasant yet mysterious smile and went downstairs.

The scene repeated in my eyes... Me feeling nervous, she turning red , the first kiss, feeling like drowning , the taste of her lips etc etc....And still we managed to exchange our love , exchange our kisses...It was just a minute later and already it was a sweet memory.And what might She have felt. As much as I know her, she wont sleep for tonight.

The last thing I remember about that night was that she gave me a missed call after four hours i.e; around 2 a.m. I woke up and slept again.

The chill wind coming from the miniatures in the window woke me up. It was a cold morning. I pulled up the second blanket and tried sleeping. But the most romantic scenes started dancing in my eyes repeatedly. I flew too high in the horizon of my imagination. Then, I went downstairs and saw her mother preparing tea. I said "Good morning aunt."

"Good morning" , she said and offered me a cup of tea, "did you get a sound sleep?""A very sound sleep Indeed" that's what I thought and replied "yeah, indeed."She went outside. And me?

I was so desperate to look into the eyes of my love and talk with her but she wasn't there.

(dedicated to kalu)