The fragrances of love!

The next day, my friends packed their respective belongings and they headed to Kathmandu. It had been a little gloomy without my friends that morning. Just then, I had a call from her.

It was only the 4th day of my staying in Dharan and I had a beautiful girl phone me to offer to go somewhere. Things went so rapidly and I couldn't remain without thanking the almighty.

On the daytime, we met at the park and headed towards Budasubba. On the park I could feel her silky hair that rode through her back, and, teasing me each time with a sensational touch.thanks to the wind, I should say, for it would blow her hair towards my nose and I could smell the fragrances of coconut oil deep inside my nose.

She was all green; for it was the season of Teej. The only red mark I could see was on her lips and seriously, who wouldn't have wanted to kiss those red lips?

Her hands were full with green Bangles and she rose a little high with those sandals with green strips.The most greenish was the kurta she wore. It was so soon then I blabbered "you are so beautiful. It's my luck that I got you!"

"got me! what"; she yelled.

"you have something like feelings for me, right? don't you?"I acted in a tone of surprise.

"what if I say I don't?" now she was a bit like teasing me.

"what if I say I wanna make you the princess of my dreams?"

"what if only in dreams?" she replied.

and fu** the "what" questionnaire. It had driven me crazy. Why aren't girls straight? I asked for her hand which she gently offered. Then I put it between my two hands and felt the warmth.

And to my surprise, she kissed me in my cheek. OMG! This was a sensational response. I couldn't believe it. She had green signalled my purpose.And then I realised why was she all green or let's say the green colour convention.

Then we climbed up to Budasubba. She bought Dhwosas (sacred ropes) and tied two of them. It was a symbol of being together all throughout the life, which she had told me on the way. Then she tied them in a bamboo tree. And back to the abode, I didn't notice how time passed so quickly.