In Dilemma!

When during the weekends, I don't wake up early.It's not because I can't get up early, but I don't want to. I feel like staying attached to the bed, just as, a parasite attaches to its host.

The cock's cuckoo-ri-kaa early in the morning alarms me before the mobile alarm, the glimmering sun rays attack me with its warmth, but I would defend them and prolong my sleep. Maybe it was the sleep that I loved more than the weekends.

I would be in the best part of those beautiful recurring dreams, where I could sense the fragrances of an unknown, unseen appealing beautiful lady and her body, emitting the sweet smell that would intoxicate anyone easily. Then, I would gently touch her hair, kiss her ears, eyes, mouth, neck and descend downwards. Nearby the climax, I would wake up in my old wooden bed in the corner of my room. Mostly, because her calls would wake me up ad mist the dreams.

That weekend was no different either. I woke up and dialled her number. The first ring and she received the phone. Was there any important news?

I don't know. But I could sense the excitement in her voice. She told that she would was going to her home in the countryside and wanted me to accompany her. I didn't want to miss a chance. So, I gave a positive reply. Oh yeah, that means we were heading to her home the following day.

I thought it was a kid's pastime to persuade her parents. Then soon I had a call from her. She was so much nervous for many things; pretty minute things like how to introduce me in front of her parents. I could sense these from her silence.

Never in my life, had i been to a girl pal's house before. My close associates suggested me that it would be nice to set out with the presents for her family members. I went to the store to buy something for her family; especially to her brother Ibrahim and her mummy.I knew a gift would not change the emotions of a stubborn orthodox man, if her father were one.

In the store, I couldn't exactly figure out what exactly should I gift her mom? I went blank and called Aaeesha for the support. She said that a red makhmali sweater would be in my favour. I bought the same for her mother and a remote car-doll for the kid.

The day passed by. It was Sunday. Yet again, It was Aaeesha who woke me up amidst my dreams. Then, we met at the old crossroads and went to her home in Biratnagar. It was about 5 p.m. in the evening. A small diversion from the main road and we reached her dwellings.

A kid came running with some marbles in his hand and greeted us. As he came nearer to us, I recognised him. It was Ibrahim, her little brother. He was a cute kid with some mucous stuff hanging in his muzzle. No sooner had he come to us, he instantly ran inside the home to call his parents. They came out together. She greeted her parents. I followed the same.

Her mother asked the expected "nanu(oh my sweet daughter), we couldn't recognize this young man, huh!"