The dirty joke!

"hello! are you bored?"

"No..plz continue myJanu..."she would reply.

These were our hits. I mean the hit-lines ( repetition ) in our conversation. It was not that i didn't know her answer but i loved it! I loved her saying "Janu" for me!("Janu"  means dear ones in Nepali)  so i intentionally wanted her to repeat it time and again!

"So  where was i?"

"Orpheus and sth like that "she had great memory, especially when it came to love stories.

"Oh! Orpheus and Eurydice! Orpheus was a great musician then, of the ancient Greece! He loved his wife Eurydice so much.once she was bitten by a snake and she died. But he was a great lover.He decided to bring her back by hook or crook. So, Orpheus went to the gods of Hades and you guess what happened??

"what.. my dear plz say it fast!"she pleaded as if she was about to cry!

"He was such an expert in music that he could please everyone, even the floras, the faunas and stones. And  easily, he pleased the gods and brought her back...!"

"is it?"

"Yeah for sure!"

she would be so happy by then..I could sense the joy in her words...The happy endings would generally elevate her mood. she would imagine ourselves in the mythical characters and react accordingly.

So, I would cautiously not mention the sad ending of the stories, if there were one.. In fact, Orpheus had lost her since the god had warned him not to look Eurydice until they reach home. But to the sad note, he didn't obey to god and had turned back to see her.

"would you do the same for me?"she questioned me!

"what same?"

"go to god for me?"

Time and again I had promised something that's beyond mankind like I can bring those stars for you..these sayings were something that i always i wanted to escape but in love its a sweet lie and is so sweet to lie. We both knew the fact but we were used to those sweet lies.."

"No i can't go to..!"I thought of being real this time but you know it sucked!!

too..too..toot..Oh! she cut off the phone.