In Dilemma-II

Aaeesha replied, "He's Prabin."

"where are you from? what do you do? what do your parents do? Is your home nearby here? How do you know Aaeesha?"

seriously I don't remember which question did I answer first. But I am pretty sure now that I was nervous by then.

Aaeesha said "Its the same Prabin, my best friend. Mamu, I used to s ay about a boy to you naa!he is the same guy. She convinced her mom that we were just friends."

I was at ease then. She added, "He wanted to meet you since a long ago. He is going to stay with us for two days. So, papa is it ok? She tried to procure their emotions.

Her father pulled a chair and passed it to me. I sat down in the chair. Then he looked at Aaeesha "Is he something more than a best friend?"And he started laughing. She just nodded her head for an affirmative. I thought he might as well have had similar tastes of the teen ages. That left a small smile on my face.

Opposite to me was her little brother searching her bags, more precisely than a cop. Just then I took out a car-doll from my bag and gave it to him. I thought he would take it easily. But, it wasn't the same. A little kid searching his sisters handbag for some chocolates wasn't responding to my precious gift. Aaeesha took it from my hand and gave it to him. The kid accepted it gleefully and started playing with it.

I thought of taking out the present for her mother, but soon I realised that I had nothing for her father. He might as well expect something. So I thought of giving it to her mother when she was alone. We talked about our study-stuffs and other guff's for about an hour.

Then we received a sharp call for food from her mother in the dining room. We three went inside. The dining table was beautiful. In fact, the whole house was furnished so well. I could do nothing but to envy the beauty. Now it was time for the meal. The first dine with her family members, except her sister, and I was pretty nervous by then.

we were five in the dining room. The sound of the dishes was breaking the silence of the room. She was lending her hands to her mother serving the foods. I was seated in a chair opposite to her father. Her brother in my left side and the chair to my right side was empty. She was in the right side, but there was an empty chair between us two. After distributing the food-stuffs in the respective dishes, her father asked me to start having the meal. Right then he said;

"Do you love my daughter?"

Wh-whaat-tt?

I was confused. Had they known everything or was it just the preliminary guesses. If they had known about our relations, then what was that interview-thing in the beginning? I stared at her. She smiled. I took my sight towards her mother. She looked as if she was so much desperate for my "YES" to her. The little kid seemed Nervous. Why? I don't know. Maybe he couldn't digest the word "love".

I was pretty confident about her by that time and I replied "yes! I love her as much as the fish loves the water." I don't know what else did I flatter.

"do you want to marry her?"