A sweet moment !

I asked her papa to give some time to consider as it was a big decision. I didn't know how my parents, my relatives and my friends would react to it. Changing my religion for a girl, whom I met just few years ago didn't seem a wise deal. But it merely was not the complete truth; I was also madly in love with her.

After a few chats, her father asked Aaeesha to take me to guest room and make a bed .Then I followed her to a room on the balcony. It was about 10 p.m. The room was small with a bed and a small tea table beside the bed. Opposite to the bed were some books piled up in a rack. I went for the books and they turned out to be in Urdu. Meanwhile, She brought a new bed sheet and a blanket.

I said, "Here's already a blanket. It's enough for me"

"In case you feel cold in the morning, use this" she replied.

I wanted her to stay for a while with me. But how could I say her? After making the bed for me, she said "Ok. Goodnight. In case you need something, I am downstairs."

"OK!"

Just as about to go, she asked, "Do you want some chocolates?"
I was so happy.
I think She wanted me to ask her to stay for sometime.But I didnt.How could I? It was her parent's house.And they might not have liked it.

"A little" I said as I had already brushed.

She took out a Cadbury, from her back pocket, opened it, gave a small bite and gave me.

I took a small bite and kept it on the tea table.

Then I asked her "Janu, What do you think about the religion change and all that your papa told me?"

She came by my side, sat down so close to me, caught my hands and said, "Look , Prabin ! I don't know much about these things. Yeah, papa had once told me earlier, when I mentioned to him about you. One thing I know for sure is I LOVE YOU and we will make our way through it."

She raised my hand and kissed it. Then she put her head in my chest and grabbed her hands around me tightly. I felt so much love for her. I caressed her hairs. I opened her hair gently and opened it. Like a pet, she was feeling so nice with my touch.

For a few seconds, we stood still. It had been a Year that I had met her, and it seemed like we both didn't want to be separated. Then she slowly raised her head and looked at my eyes. Oh ! The hair had covered her left eye; I removed it gently and looked at her eyes. My heart pounded heavily.

And I had little sense what I am going to do next. A quick impulse struck my mind "If she feels bad about this, then what shall I do?"