Chapter 3 : Grocery Shopping with Hoshi

"Knock,knock"
" Come in." I said
Hoshi opened the door of my room.
"Sana, do you want to join me to buy groceries for our dinner?" He asked.
" Sure. Let me change my clothes first." I replied.
"Alright. I'll wait for you in the living room." He said and left my room.

I wore a simple black t-shirt with a red flannel, black tights and red converse to match my clothes. I tied my hair in a ponytail to finish my look. After I grab my bag, I went to the living to meet Hoshi.
"Let's go!" I said happily when I saw Hoshi.
"Leggo!" He said cheerfully.
We walked out of the apartment and head to the nearby supermarket to buy the groceries.
"How did you and Jeonghan met?" I asked to break the ice.
" Jeonghan and Seungcheol saw me dancing in our school dance studio. He offered me to the choereography for his group Seventeen. I gladly accepted it as dancing was my passion and I would do anything to dance. So, I became the choreographer for our group Seventeen." He said passionately about his dream.
"Wow. You have to teach me how to dance later." I said jokingly.
" Sure. If Jeonghan doesn't mind to let me teach you how to dance." He said and scratch the nape of his neck
"Of course he would. You are one of his best friends right? He trust you." I said while looking at him.
"I guess so. I can teach you later when you are free." He said and smiled.
"Thank you." I said and smiled too.
When we reach the supermarket, we took everything that we need and payed. I had a lot of fun since Hoshi kept entertaining me with his jokes and 10:10 smile. It was really a pleasant supermarket trip that I ever had.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we reach our apartment, Jeonghan was standing with his hand folded.
"You guys went out supermarket shopping together?" He asked when he saw our hands were full of plastic bags.
"Yup. I'm the one who asked her to accompany me since the other guys are tired." Hoshi replied.
"Ya! I haven't even went out with her once and you went with her first? This is unfair." Jeonghan said with a unpleasant face plastered on his face.
" It's okay. I'm gonna live here now , i'm not going anywhere. You can take me out anytime." I said while carrying the plastic bags to the kitchen. While Jeonghan and Hoshi kept arguing, Seokmin went to the kitchen.
"Let me help you." Seokmin said and flashed his smile.
Why is my heart beating so fast whenever I see him smiling?
"T-thanks" I stuttured.

All the boys went out to the living after hearing Jeonghan's and Hoshi's playful argument.
" What happened?" Seungcheol asked.
Hoshi explained everything to the other guys.
"It's unfair!" "How could you gone out with her ONLY?" "Did you do something naughty to her?" The boys kept questioning Hoshi.
I pitied him and shouted, " You guys can take me out too next time! Now, stop bullying Hoshi!"
After I said that everyone stopped questioning Hoshi.
"Really Sana? We can take you out on a date?" Jun asked
" Yup. But secretly so Jeonghan won't find out. Hehe." I said playfully.
"Hey! Don't you dare take her out without me!" Jeonghan said.
He is a protective brother to me but sometimes it does get annoying.
"Okay. So now what are we going to cook for dinner?" I asked since I know Jeonghan won't stop complaining.
" How about BBQ party to welcome you here?" Vernon said.
" I think that's a great idea and we already bought meat and other stuff just now in the supermarket." Hoshi said.
Jeonghan stared at Hoshi. Hoshi quickly went behind Mingyu to not be seen by Jeonghan.
" Alright let's have a BBQ part to welcome Sana here!" Seungcheol said.

We went out to get ready for the party. Mingyu, Wonwoo and Seungcheol sets up the fire pit . Hoshi, Seungkwan , Vernon, Minghao and Jun sets up the table. Seokmin, Jeonghan , Joshua , Chan and Me are washing the vegetables and poultry so that we can eat it later.
"Is everything ready?" Seungcheol asked.
"Yes!" We all shouted.
" Let the part begin." He said.
I sat beside Jeonghan since he's protective of me like always. Beside me is Joshua.
We enjoyed the barbeque party very much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After we ate, we all helped each other to clean up the place.
"Alright guys let's go to sleep we need to go to school tomorrow." Jihoon said.
"Goodnight everybody!" I said before going to my room.
Today is a well spent day. I went grocery shopping with Hoshi and got to know him better. Although he got scolded from Jeonghan because he didn't tell him that he was going grocery shopping with me. We had barbeque party to welcome me. It's such a tiring but fun day.

I wonder what would happen when I step in Pledis High. Would it be a memorable high school year for me or my worst nightmare?
TBC~