Chapter 15

Sana's POV

I rubbed my ears after listening to his wonderful voice. He keeps nagging at me and Yuta for some time until he noticed Chaeyoung, standing beside me with a scared look on her face. ' ARE YOU THE ONE WHO BULLIED MY SISTER? YOU'RE GONNA GET IT FROM ME!'  

Jeonghan was about to slap Chaeyoung's face but i prevented him to do so. ' NO! DON'T. She is my twin. Remember back when I was in a orphanage? We were separated and finally met each other today.' I said as put my hand on Chaeyoung's shoulder. Jeonghan looked at Chaeyoung with a sense of guilt and put his hand down.

Jeonghan keeps looking back and forth at Chaeyoung and Yuta. ' If you guys bully her again i'll make sure you won't see tomorrow.' He said and went back to his tent. Yuta said his goodnights to us and also went back to his tent.

Chaeyoung and i walked backed to my tent. I kicked Jeonghan put as I want to have a girl's talk with Chaeyoung. We reminisced our times back in the orphanage. We cried and hugged each other for all the times we've been through together and without each other.

The next day.

We all woke up at 6am to take a shower and have our breakfast. We were separated into teams of three. (Basically Vocal unit, Hiphop unit plus Chaeyoung, Performance unit with Sana, they were all mixed with other students as well.)

Jeonghan's group is charged of setting the place where all the students would eat. Seungcheol's group will be helping Mingyu and Chaeyoung to cook because the rest are either scared of the oil splatters or don't know how to cook. While my group are in charged of washing the ingredients and dishes after breakfast.

I loved seeing how Mingyu treated Chaeyoung. They were talking about some stuff and were laughing while they cooked breakfast.

' Are you jealous seeing them both together?'  Junhui nudged me when he saw that I was staring at them for quite a while.

I slap his shoulder and said, ' You almost gave me a heart attack. And no, i'm not jealous of them being together. I just hope one day someone will treat me that way too.' I sighed.

' I can do that to you if you want me too.' He winked at me but I just gave him a death stare in return.

Little did I know, someone was secretly watching Junhui and I playfully teased each other.

Someone's POV

'Hyung, I know you like her but can you not be too obvious? Btw, your chicken is burnt. Not by the fire but by your jealousy.' Chan said and turn off the stove. I smacked his back before he ran away in the distance.

'Was I being too obvious about my feelings for her? But why couldn't she noticed it?' I thought to myself and looked away before they caught me looking at them.

Author's note ♡

Hey guys! I finally updated this book after such a freaking long time. I know this book has many mistakes cause this is my first book that i wrote. I promise this book would go under major editing once it is done.

Who do you think that 'Someone' is?
Your votes and comments are highly appreciated ♡♡