Chapter 18

Sana's POV

I walked with Chaeyoung into our classroom. Everyone was curious about the girl beside so i decided to introduce her to them.

' Attention class, this is Chaeyoung,my twin sister.  She will be joining our class from today onwards !'

Chaeyoung bowed and greeted our classmates. The boys cheered as she is quite pretty like me. ( excuse my narcissim there ahem) She is friendly so she got along with then quite well. We got back to our seats when we heard our teacher came in and focused till the lessons were over.

Lunch Break

'So, Chaeyoung, how was your first day here?' Soonyoung asked while stuffing his face with food.

' Geez, stop eating with your mouthful man.'  Seokmin said

'It's okay, Seokmin. It was quite fun since my classmates are very friendly and I have Sana here with me. ' Chaeyoung replied.

'If you need any assistance, just call us for help especially me' Mingyu said while he placed his arms over Chaeyoung's shoulder.

' Excuse me sir, Sana's sister is also my sister. So don't mess with them!'  Jeonghan exclaimed as he hits Mingyu's arm.

Our table was noisy as there are many people and we're lucky that our table is the furthest in the cafeteria. Everyone was having conversations among themselves except for one guy, Seungcheol.

He excused himself and went to the basketball court to shoot some hoops. Seeing him leaving the cafeteria, Sana also excused herself and followed closely behind him.

She watched him shoot the basketball but it never went in. He tried countless of times till he gave up and laid on the floor. Sana sat beside him and gave a towel and a bottle of water to hydrate himself.

' How long have you been here?' Seungcheol asked as he took the towel to wipe his sweat and drank some water.

' I followed you after you left the cafeteria.' Sana replied and he just nodded his head.

' Are you mad because I walk with Jisoo into the school?' She questioned him.

' No, I'm not.' He said as he swung the towel on his shoulders.

' Are you sure, baby? Your face doesn't say that you are.' Sana walks closer to him and place her hands on his cheeks.

Seungcheol softens as he gazed into his girlfriend's eyes. ' I am a little bit jealous. I want to be the person that you go to school and do everything with, Sana. Can I do that, please?'

Sana gave him a wide smile. ' Seungcheol, you are my boyfriend. Of course, you are allowed to do that.'

Seungcheol slowly moves his lips and gently places it onto Sana's. Sana blushed as it was her first kiss and then gave in Seungcheol.

A basketball court wouldn't be the most romantic place to have a first kiss. But being with him, everything feels right.